Private camping rentals at Saint-Christophe-De-Double, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Independent access
Shady landscaped garden not overlooked.
A quiet, peaceful place to stop off or take time to recharge your batteries.
A true "bubble of nature".
Shady location not directly opposite the house to guarantee your privacy.
We can provide an extension cord if required (easy access to an electrical outlet outside the house).
Table and chairs available.
- Libourne: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday mornings
- St Seurin sur Isle: Sunday morning
- Ste Foy la grande: Saturday morning (voted France's favorite market in 2014)
- Brantôme: Tuesday and Friday mornings
Sports activities: cycling, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing...
- And also: swimming pool with jacuzzi (in St Seurin sur l'Isle, less than 10 km away)
- Les Antilles de Jonzac" aquatic complex about 1 hour away
Cultural activities :
- the Porchères mill on the Isle river (with a visit to the Barrage flour mill), less than 10 km from us,
- the town of St Emilion, with its monolithic church (the largest in Europe), its famous châteaux and its underground cellars,
- the troglodytic route of Brantôme Abbey,
- the underground church at Aubeterre sur Dronne,
- various prehistoric sites (Musée National de la Préhistoire in Les Eysies de Tayac, Préhisto Parc in Tursac,
- Le Bournat leisure park in Le Bugue: immerse yourself in the Belle Epoque, rediscover the art of living of yesteryear, old trades and know-how of 1900,
We want to offer our guests a warm welcome and a certain degree of privacy.
For this reason, only one family or group at a time, like a chambre d'hôte, but in country camping mode.
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
Breakfast available on site. On the breakfast tray you'll find coffee, tea and chocolate milk (organic milk), homemade and local jam, toast, local fruit juice and homemade yoghurt.
1 tent for 2 people
1 tent for 3 people
2€ supplement per tent per night
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!