Shady landscaped garden not overlooked.
Quiet and peaceful place for a stopover or to take the time to recharge your batteries.
Real "Bubble of nature".
Shady location without direct access to the house to guarantee your privacy.
We can provide an extension cord if needed (easy access to an electrical outlet outside the house).
Table and chairs are available.
The markets :
- Libourne : Tuesday, Friday and Sunday morning
- St Seurin sur Isle : Sunday morning
- Ste Foy la grande : Saturday morning (elected favorite market of the French in 2014)
- Brantôme : Tuesday and Friday morning
Sporting activities: cycling, mountain biking, canoeing, fishing...
- And also : swimming pool with jacuzzi (in St Seurin sur l'Isle at less than 10 km)
- The aquatic complex "Les Antilles de Jonzac" at about 1 hour
Cultural activities :
- the mill of Porchères on the river Isle (with visit of the flour mill of the Barrage), less than 10 km from us,
- the city of St Emilion with its monolithic church (the largest in Europe), its famous castles and its underground cellars,
- the troglodytic route of the abbey of Brantôme,
- the underground church of Aubeterre sur Dronne,
- various prehistoric sites (national museum of prehistory in Les Eysies de Tayac, the Préhisto park in Tursac,
- the Bournat leisure park in Le Bugue : to go back to the Belle Epoque, to rediscover the art of living of yesteryear, old trades, know-how in 1900,
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
Possibility to have breakfast on site. On the breakfast tray you will find according to your preferences coffee, tea and chocolate milk (organic milk), homemade and local jam, toast, local fruit juice, homemade yogurt.
1 tent for 2 persons
1 tent for 3 persons
Extra charge of 2€ per tent per night
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!