- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Independent dry toilets
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
Home for one night only
- Very quiet area, in a dead end street at the edge of the forest.
- Garden hidden from the street
- Located in the triangle Lens-Arras-Béthune with a fast access to the A21 (5 minutes by car from the highway)
Flat, sunny and shaded land, hidden by a hedge of trees for your privacy.
The sanitary facilities
- Independent dry toilets, shower at the host's place.
- Access to an outside sink for washing dishes (do not drink water).
- Access to electricity on the site, on request.
- Access to wifi if needed (in the middle of nature it's also good to go without it for a few days)
- Playground and soccer field in the village
- Many walks in the area, possibility to go to the dolmen on foot.
- Olhain base at 40 minutes walking distance : swimming pool, accrobranche, VTT circuit, leisure center, golf, tennis, etc.
- Medieval castle of Ohlain
- Vimy Canadian Cemetery and Notre Dame de Lorette site
- Mine museum, visit of the highest slag heaps in Europe (Loos en Gohelle at 15 minutes by car)
- Louvre Lens, Belfry and underground passages of Arras etc.
- Main Square Festival of Arras, Bollaert Stadium of Lens...
Home for one night only
- The departure of the gampeurs after the last night is done before 10h00.
- Smokers must put their cigarette butts in an ashtray provided, on request.
Possibility of breakfast (€6 / person)
Bread, homemade jam, yogurt or compote, cereals, fruit (depending on season and availability).
Tea, coffee, ricoré, milk, infusions, chocolate powder, juice.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Great stay! The garden is very cute and the location is great (on the edge of the forest).
Very endearing family and lots of cool exchanges!
Thanks again :)
Warm welcome. Friendly and available family.
I spent 2 nights on Simon and Coline's land with my little boy of 2 and a half years old. I would like to thank this couple and their children for their welcome, their calm, their kindness, their discretion, and their values. The land is pleasant, isolated from view, quite large. There were many games, in the middle of nature, 2 steps from the forest, with an outside water point, toilets and electricity. It is an excellent memory and we will return with great pleasure to greet them. Thank you very much to the 5 of you ! Claire and Axel.
Marie Ange F.
When we arrived we were amazed by the beauty of the place, we were right at the foot of the Olhain forest, green. We were welcomed with a smile and kindness, we discovered a small corner of paradise that allowed us to reconnect with nature, chickens, roosters, the simplicity of life. At breakfast I had another nice surprise, a breakfast worthy of a 4 star restaurant, very good, organic, choice, warmth and served with the heart. Thank you to Coline and her husband for offering us a good moment of sweetness and happiness.
A very well maintained lot with all the comforts!
Very well located too
Coline and her husband, friendly and available are to recommend with closed eyes
First experience very conclusive. Coline and Simon welcome you in their ideally placed green setting (closer to the wood, it's in the wood).
We liked their welcome, the communication and of course the homemade jams and the thyme syrup which still make the children's taste buds vibrate.
The spirit of sharing is there, thank you for these moments rich in simplicity!
We had a great time,
the reception was pleasant. A special mention for the home-made breakfast, which was delicious!
We really enjoyed our night at Coline's. The reception was very friendly. Her house is close to the Olhain park, which allows us to take advantage of the activities of the park. We recommend this very quiet place.
We enjoyed our stay on the edge of the forest with a young, friendly and welcoming couple
committed to ecology and full of projects!
Nice little house on the edge of the forest.
Nice meeting of a young passionate couple.
I spent a good night, so quiet :)
a big thank you. I will certainly come back.
We spent an excellent weekend at Coline and Simon's house.
Two very welcoming young hosts. Their property is located on the edge of the forest and is really quiet and pleasant. We heard the owl!
The next day, we had an excellent breakfast in the garden under the sun!
Then, visit of the surroundings by bike following the advice of our hosts, the castle of Ohlain, the dolmen of Fresnicourt, the ford of the mill of Caucourt and the legendary stone, ... very nice: small green and picturesque hills!
Easy access from the A26, close to Lens and Arras for cultural visits, close to nature and the park of Ohlain.