Outdoor accommodation at Saint-James, Normandy
- Calm, serenity, light, clarity, fresh air in the countryside
- Cocooning atmosphere for lovers or families
- Excellent location to explore the bay from Granville to Cancale
- Better than a bed and breakfast or a hotel because you can cook on site
- Independence of the rental
- Personalized accompaniment/advice in your activities with a free local guide
- Personalized gift box to offer to your loved ones
- Bicycles available free of charge upon request.
In the Tiny House, you will find :
* A kitchen equipped with gas hob, mini-oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, modular table for 2 or 4 people, crockery, kitchen utensils, in short everything you need to eat and cook, practical even for a weekend!
We put at your disposal the first necessity products (salt, pepper, sugar, flour, oil, vinegar, cleaning products...) to facilitate your stay.
* A bathroom equipped with an 80x80 shower, a sink, a dry toilet and a dressing room.
* 2 mezzanines (with guardrails) offering a bed for 4 persons with 2 double beds and storage spaces. Very good quality bedding.
Note that when the Tiny is rented for 2 people only, a sofa - relaxation area replaces one of the mezzanine bedrooms.
A nice place to read and relax.
* The living room is composed of a large comfortable bench with cushions and large storage boxes.
* An outdoor terrace adjoining the rental with garden furniture and barbecue.
Children's games are also available, including a large trampoline.
We also leave 2 bicycles at the disposal of our guests for free.
- Mont Saint Michel at 20 kms - Of course !
- Animal parks and amusement parks nearby
- Numerous tourist spots within a radius of 50 kms between Brittany and Normandy
- Avranches: its scriptorial, its garden of plants with view on the bay, its local market of producers quite typical of the region to taste a famous pancake-saucisse
- St Malo, Cancale, Granville, Dinan at 40-45 kms - places not to be missed during your stay in the region
In order to welcome you in the best conditions, we put at your disposal a detailed "Tiny House book" with all the activities to do in the surroundings as well as the tourist documentation.
This free and personalized accompaniment is proposed to you in order to avoid spending hours to organize the activities but rather to spend time to live them!
All our good local plans are listed, you only have to choose.
The strong points
-Calm, serenity, light, clarity, fresh air in the country
-Cocooning atmosphere for lovers or families
-Excellent location to explore the bay from Granville to Cancale
-Better than a bed and breakfast or a hotel because you can cook on site
-Independence of the rental
-Personalized accompaniment/advice in your activities with a free local guide
-Personalized gift box to offer to your loved ones
-Bicycles available free of charge upon request.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!