Beautiful yurt halfway between Vannes and Rennes
It is installed on a wooden floor. Inside, you will find a double bed, a small table and 2 floor cushions.
The sanitary facilities
The sanitary facilities of the campsite are at your disposal.
We also have a playground for children (swing, rocking game, spring game and ping pong table).
But also services to make your life easier during your stay such as a grocery store (first necessity products, drinks, local products,...). Moreover, you will also find a snack bar, two charcoal barbecues for gourmets and a laundry (washing machine and dryer).
The campsite offers a Wi-Fi connection (first 10 minutes free then 2€/24h).
- The Nantes to Brest canal at 800m
- Josselin, its castle and the dolls museum at 2km
- Guillac, its shops and its "Colonne des Trente" at 6km
- Ploërmel and its Lac au Duc at 10km (equipped beach, sailing, pedal boats, golf...)
- Lizio, the Museum of the iron poet, the Insectarium, the Eco-Museum at 10km
- Cities of character : Malestroit, Rochefort en Terre and la Gacilly (between 20 and 30min)
- The Forest of Broceliande and its legends are 30 minutes away
- 45 minutes to the south, Vannes and the Gulf of Morbihan
- 1h to the North, St Brieuc, Dinan, Dinard and the Pink Granite Coast
- 50min to the east, Rennes and 1h30 to St Malo and the Mont St Michel
New in 2014 : The amusement park Kingoland opened its doors at about thirty km from the campsite
The Park of Branféré
The Zoo of Pont Scorff
The aquarium of Vannes
The park of Prehistory of Malansac and many other things to discover...
Possibility of breakfast (€6 / person)
hot drink, orange juice, a pastry, bread, butter, jam, homemade yogurt or compote.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!