⏱️ Invest BEFORE February 12th by clicking here 👈
Outdoor accommodation at Montréal, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Independent toilets
- Wireless internet
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Independent fridge
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
Unusual accommodation in the countryside.
Renting a caravan in the countryside, for a weekend, for a few nights or for a real vacation, will allow you to enjoy a moment of escape, of freedom in an unusual and atypical accommodation.
- Solid wood with carvings and engraved mirror.
- Living room with a U-shaped bench seat (extendable bench seat for a 5th extra bed).
- Fully equipped kitchen: refrigerator, induction cooker, microwave oven, sink, electric coffee maker, toaster, dishes necessary for your stay...
- 1 alcove with a bed for 2 persons.
- 1 separate room with two bunk beds.
- 1 bathroom with shower - sink and toilet.
For your comfort, the caravan is heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- Covered and lit pergola with table, bench, barbecue.
- Covered entrance porch.
- Laundry room with washing machine.
Located in Montreal (France), in the South Ardèche, in the Rhône Alpes region, you will stay near Vallon Pont d'Arc and the Gorges de l'Ardèche.
Here, it is the Ardèche Provençale, on the borders of the departments of Drôme and Gard, at the doors of Provence or Cevennes.
Nearby are the villages of Balazuc, Chassiers, Joyeuse, Labeaume, Lablachère, Largentière, Rosières, Ruoms, Voguë, Les Vans.
Don't hesitate, come and sleep in a caravan!
For a family vacation with the kids, a weekend with friends, a romantic getaway for one or more nights: spend a magical, atypical, original stay in an unusual accommodation. Renting a gypsy caravan in the countryside will offer you originality, authenticity and a change of scenery in the heart of the Ardèche nature.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!
Join the 284 pioneers now:
🚀 Invest in HomeCamper...
... the future AirBnB of outdoor tourism 🏕️