- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Handicapped access
- Fridge (in house)
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Train or Bus
Camp in the mountains.
Country in the middle of the mountain
Next to the gite d'étape at the end of the parking lot of the Inn
The sanitary facilities
Hostel sanitary facilities and hot spot wifi access, water and electricity 7€ extra per day
On the site you will find an Inn. Animals to contemplate and cuddle (dwarf goats, Donkeys, Pony, Poultry, Dogs, Cat...). Departures of strolls (pedestrian, equestrian, VTT, snowshoes...) marked out, the GR42, a station of Scandinavian ski (Le Bessat) in the vicinity, a site of Escalade with via ferrata and Tirolienne (Rochetaillée), a park accrobranche, a Kart or trotinette downhill etc...
20 minutes by car or 30 minutes by bus from the city center of Saint Etienne (5 museums, the stadium and the city of design), 45 minutes from two animal parks and zoo (Peaugres, St Martin La Plaine).
The restaurant is closed in winter.
We thank you for your trust and will do everything for your safety and well-being.
Some recommendations :
- the entrance to the property and its facilities are not authorized to persons not registered at the Inn.
- lodging and parking spaces are available after 5:00 p.m. and must be vacated by 11:00 a.m.
- meals at the Inn are served: morning from 8:00 am to 9:30 am; noon from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm; evening from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm (reservation)
- payment of the balance of your accommodation and/or optional services will be requested upon arrival
- very attached to the respect of nature and the well being of the animals we thank you for helping us:
-WC not to throw anything away (ecological and autonomous purification station).
-Animals to be fed exclusively with food provided by the Inn.
- Fire and barbecue prohibited.
-Do not waste spring water (controlled drinking water) even if it is at your disposal.
- Vehicle traffic is limited to 5 km/h on the parking lot and is not recommended from 10:30 pm to 7 am.
-We ask you to respect the calm of this place, especially after 10:30 pm.
-Our friends the dogs are accepted but held in lead. Their health and vaccination records will be requested.
- the parks and living areas of the animals are closed to unaccompanied visitors
- all our premises are non-smoking
- the back of the building is accessible only with an attendant (guard dog)
-the outdoor games are private (slide, swing...). They can be used by the customers but we decline any responsibility in case of accident.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Inn and are at your disposal for any further information you may require.
Possibility of breakfast (€6 / person)
A hot drink, orange juice, bread, butter, jam
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Very good experience, I will come back with pleasure, the atmosphere is friendly, we eat home-made food.
We loved spending a night in our van with my 4 year old daughter,
The owners have made available an access to the toilet.
The place, the view is magnificent.
I recommend it.
nice setting on the heights of st etienne but misunderstanding with our hosts. we had imagined to use toilet and shower of the gite d'étape but in fact we use the toilets of the restaurant. It was necessary to negotiate for an access to a shower in two nights although the mention shared shower appears on the card. the inn is closed Monday evening and Tuesday thus renegotiation to preserve an access toilet. On the other hand, we have been offered a complimentary connection. Our guests are keen to fill their catering and non-autonomous vehicles like our van do not intėress them. Why not, but the form should be informėe in consėquence.
Nice welcome, place too! Thank you!