The land is available during the months of July and August.
The land consists of several plots of lawn along the river (very shallow in summer), a large pond (also shallow) and pine woods.
The small stone house is an old linen mill.
Small vintage caravan "Eriba puck" with a double bed.
The sanitary facilities
The sanitary facilities are independent.
Shower, washbasin with hot water.
Many tourist sites:
* The castle of La Roche Jagu (free visit of the beautiful park and gardens) with a view on the valley of Trieux.
* The island of Bréhat
* The cliffs of Plouha and its beaches.
* Cape Fréhel and the fort La-Latte
* The ports of Binic, St Quay Portrieux, Paimpol
* The wash houses of Pontrieux.
* The pink granite coast : Perros Guirec, the seven islands reserve, the Ile grande, Trégastel, ...
Good addresses of restaurants on request.
The field is available during the months of July and August.
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
A big thank you for this idyllic place where the ballet of dragonflies of all sizes and colors is relayed by the song of the birds in the evening.
The caravan was very practical and fun for the children. The garland added a touch of romance.
The children will keep unique and wonderful memories.
Thank you for the warm welcome, thoughtfulness and kindness.
We would like to keep this place a secret...
Very pleasant place in the peace, caravan in perfect state, pleasant reception...