Private camping rentals at Sherman, New York
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Independent dry toilets
- Horses welcome
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Independent access
You can pitch your tent in the beautiful woods on this 10 acre farm.
Lots of space to relax.
We are located about 1 mile from Findley Lake and 7 miles from Peak N Peak in Clymer - Frenchcreek NY. Snug Harbor is located within a 15 min walk of downtown Findley Lake, 5 min walk of the Findley Lake Nature Center.
This particular property once belonged to a Sea Captain.
It was said that one night during a bad storm on Lake Erie his ship was forced into the bluffs along the lake shore of Ripley NY.
He took a team of oxen and made a trip to Ripley and retrieved one of the large ship anchors.
That anchor now rests in downtown Findley Lake.
When booking your reservation please note that children up to 17 stay free.
When entering the number of campers only include the number of Adults (18 or over)
For Guests who are looking to stay and will be arriving late, and are just staying 1 night, you may want to consider booking site #7. Site #7 is easy to access and you are able to drive right up to or park in the site.
If Site #7 is booked you may consider sites 3, 4, 5, or 6. They also are easy to access and are easy to park in or at.
Thanks and Happy Camping!
Small 10 ace farm nestled in a small town of Findley Lake, NY.
We have multiple spots located throughout the property. as well as a large enough area for some campers to park.
The sanitary facilities
We have a port-a-john. located on the property.
There is a dry pitcher pump located on the property for water consumption as well as cleaning up.
We have fire rings that can be used for campfires / cooking.
The Town of Findley Lake is located less than a 15 minute walk from our farm.
There are boat rentals and fishing available on the lake.
Many small shops as well as coffee houses and restaurants.
Peak" N Peak is located about a 15 minute drive south of our farm.
2. Fires are allowed at this listing. (Firewood provided, Fire ring, Fire ring w/ grill, Communal fire ring)
3. A toilet is available at this listing. (Portable toilet)
There will be porta johns available.
4. Pets are allowed at this listing. (On leash)
5. There is no shower available at this listing. (Bath in river or stream)
There are no shower facilities available yet.
6. Waste disposal is available at this listing. (Trash bin)
7. The most important rule! Leave the grounds cleaner than you found it. Remember to clean up after you are done. Make sure all trash is picked up and fires are extinquished. Please report any violations to management. Those found in violation will be subjected to disciplinary actions including fines and penalties and or banishment.
We are now offering one tent ready spot.
The tent is a 12 man 3 room dome tent. This will be set up on a first come basis and is available for $25. Must allow 24 hours prior to reservation for setup.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!