On the proposed places for your night, you will not have any close neighbors.
The farm is slightly hilly in the middle of fields, we have a swamp area, but also two wooded parts, beautiful meadows with a very nice view, big rocks can be seen in our woods and on our highest point.
Depending on the place you will have chosen.
You may hear the bells of our sheep, the wind in the branches, the water of the river...... and sometimes, if you are lucky, the shepherd singing!
In the country of medicinal plants...
The Anjou region has 800 hectares of plants for medicinal purposes, three quarters of which are in Chemillé (30 minutes).
Located in the town, the garden of medicinal and aromatic plants, which became the "Camifolia" garden in 2008, is a natural "exhibition" of plants cultivated since 1888 in the Chemillé area.
Nearly 550 varieties are presented.
Our Angevine countryside is part of the Loire basin and the natural region of the Loire Valley, which has been on the UNESCO World Heritage list since 2000.
The territory is crossed from east to west by the Loire River where numerous tributaries flow, making it one of the most drained departments in France.
Its temperate oceanic climate, its geological diversity and its numerous wetlands favor biodiversity and make it the leading horticultural region in France.
However, we are not isolated and the Cholet/Nantes axis makes access to our farm very easy. You will find the nearest town and all the services of a supermarket, pharmacy, garage and other conveniences at 2 km.
Several sites are available, leave your car in the courtyard and go on an adventure in the wilderness that opens its arms and invites you according to the theme that attracts you:
- With our friends the squirrels, listen to the song of the birds that live in the woods, set up a hammock/tent and seek the coolness under the shade of the branches.
- Like the deer, join the fauna of the meadow and the broom, play hide and seek with your children or your friends during beautiful evenings under the moonlight, if the weather allows it, a beautiful fire will light up your evenings (except in case of great drought)
- Let yourself be rocked by the lapping of the water of the "Moine" and look for the coypu and the moorhens, if indeed the otters have returned to our region.
- You are here for a festival or for the Puy du Fou, put your tent as close as possible to your car under the oaks next to the farm and get up at the crowing of the rooster or the shepherd ;)
The sanitary facilities
Outdoor dry toilets.
Water point in the farm
Shower at the house from 16h to 19h
It is possible to leave your cell phone to be charged easily.
- Discovery of sheep wool felting, training course at the farm with Marie-Pierre (under reservation)
- Hiking and fishing on the banks of the Moine
In the surroundings :
- Spa Abellie - l'Alvéole du Bien-être 5 minutes away, offers you its relaxation area.
Take advantage of a pure moment of relaxation in the middle of nature in their privatized relaxation bubbles space (Scandinavian jacuzzi with outside terrace) and their privatized well-being space (hammam, sauna, sensory shower, herbal tea room)
- Puy du Fou at 30 minutes
- Discover the Hellfest site outside the festival at 25 km.
Open all year round, Hellfest offers you a walk to discover the atmosphere of June without the crowd and noise. The various sculptures and metal structures are present to make you travel.
The site has a real open air art gallery, offering to the eyes the works presented during the festival.
The visit is free, with an exceptional view on the nearby vineyards.
- Acrobranche of "La Tricherie" at 35 minutes
- Zoo of La Boissière-du-Doré at 30 minutes
- Aquatic park "O'Gliss Park" at 1 hour
If the weather permits, it is possible to make a fire.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Reception and 2 nights at the top, thank you!
Superb little corner, very good reception, a big thank you!
Magnificent place for a total change of scenery. I took the breakfast in the middle of the sheep, it was great. Marie-Pierre did her best to make sure I had a pleasant stay. For info: Water, shower and toilets may be far from the location you have chosen.
If you love authentic nature, you are definitely in the right place
Super super super!
I had a special request and Marie Pierre and the other people who live in the hamlet responded positively which allowed us to spend an absolutely perfect weekend. We enjoyed the place with beautiful views, the calm, and the welcome of Marie Pierre, Carl and everyone in the hamlet.
We will come back :D
Very nice welcome at Marie-Pierre's house. The site is wonderful, in the heart of nature. I appreciated the resourcing calm, the space and the simplicity of the place, in a spirit of life in respect with nature. Thank you and see you soon!
A very pleasant moment spent in this green setting! Thank you Marie-Pierre and Carl for your kindness and your warm welcome... see you soon!
Welcome at the top, friendly, being come with a child he loved the animals of the small family farm, and the sheep! Nothing like it to rediscover nature and calm, I strongly recommend it to couples, alone or with children. River which length the perfect ground for a small part of fishing for amateur! We will return but this time more than one night! Thank you also for the availability, the mutual help is at the rendezvous. Congratulations for your first Gamping !