Garden of 3000m² at a few meters from the village and 2km from the beach
Close to the village (bus stop, shops, bank, restaurants, doctors...) and 2 km from the beach! The land has shady places thanks to the apple trees.
Slightly sloping land. There are 2 accesses and the possibility to go with your vehicle.
The sanitary facilities
The garden and the house are under construction so there is no possibility to access the sanitary facilities. It is possible to have access to :
- water with a hose,
- 2 basins and a jerry can.
For information: there are sanitary facilities on the parking of the town hall and the beach.
- There is a possibility to charge your phones and small equipment with an extension cord that we can install outside the house.
- No internet connection available as we don't have a box.
- Many activities are possible in Telgruc-sur-Mer and its surroundings: hiking, sand yachting, kayaking, cultural visits (mill, churches ...), climbing, horseback riding ...
- During the FESTIVAL DU BOUT DU MONDE, a shuttle (round trip) between the town of Telgruc and the entrance of the site is set up.
- During the summer, you will be able to eat at many places in the town
- As bivouacking is forbidden on the whole territory of the peninsula, we suggest you to pitch your tent in our garden, located at about 2 km from the GR34 and at the entrance of the pedestrian path that goes down from the village of Telgruc-sur-Mer to the beach.
IN JULY/AUGUST :
- On Monday evenings a market of local producers with sometimes concerts, is organized at the cider factory of Roz A Vern (Telgruc-sur-Mer)
- Tuesday evenings from 8pm in Morgat (Crozon) free concerts on stage and in the streets.
* Wednesday mornings, big fair in the town of Crozon or in Morgat.
These are tents that have been used before but can still be used if you run out of room in yours!
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Mareva and her boyfriend are very welcoming! Perfect land for camping, plug and hose for a natural shower, and a lot of advices to visit the area. And above all a flawless reactivity when we booked at 8pm! Thanks again!
Mareva and Thomas are very nice. We were very well received. The location is ideal. Thanks again and good luck with the renovation of the house :)
A quality stop on our hiking path on the GR34. The place was a bit far from our road but close to shops and the detour was worth it. We were very well received!
Mareva is an incredibly kind host. Our two night stay with her was great! The village and the people, the view as well! Thank you very much !
A very good stay at Mareva and Thomas who were welcoming and considerate! We recommend without hesitation ????
Maeva and Thomas are very welcoming. They go out of their way for their guests. The place is quiet, under the apple trees .... There is not yet access to amenities (shower, toilet) but they are in the town or at the beach. Access to drinking water and electricity.
A very nice welcome, very simple, a great place, a great vacation!
Thanks again to Mareva and Thomas for their natural kindness.
See you soon maybe :-)
First of all, a superb meeting with Maréva and Thomas. I really appreciated the welcome, the conviviality, the simplicity.
The place is very well located near small shops and services (bakery, super U, bank, gasoline...) and very close to the beach...
It's also a place a little bit out of the way of tourism around the peninsula in summer, and at the same time not very far...
I recommend +++
Thanks again and see you soon !
Mareva is a wonderful person, who knows how to welcome people. A great welcome, a fair price, in a beautiful setting. I recommend her with my eyes closed.