to participate click here 👈
Private camping rentals at Foley Alabama, Alabama
- Animals welcome
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Independent toilets
- Independent shower
- Closed land
- Sanitary dump station
Beautiful Creekside RV Resort is a brand new Alabama RV resort located across the street from OWA (one of the largest amusement parks on the Gulf Coast), the Foley Sportsplex and less than 1/2 mile from Tanger Outlet Mall.
Within a radius of only 8 miles you can find dozens of restaurants serving fresh Gulf seafood, the most beautiful white-sandy beaches, state parks with lots of nature, hiking, jogging and bicycle trails, the Wharf Marina with a Ferris wheel, laser shows, kids events, shopping, dining and much, much more!
Creekside Resort has 61 RV sites, a clubhouse, showers, and laundry facility. The outdoor recreation area has a pool, dog park, kids playground and lots of green space. The resort offers back-in lots with 30 Amp and 50 Amp hookups and with the widest roads on the market, all the same size (40 ft x 80 ft) and all featuring the best location on the coast.
Other things to note:
*No tents allowed
*No pop-up campers
*No RVs older than 10 years
*No FEMA trailers allowed
*No boats or boat trailers
Spring/Summer weekly and monthly rates are as follows:
Fall weekly and monthly rates are as follows:
Winter weekly and monthly rates are as follows:
*State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
*Please note that a 13% per stay tax is not included in the rate.
(All within 25 mins. drive or less)
• No tents allowed
• No pop up campers
• No RVs older than 15 years
• Campers are expected to keep their sites clean and tidy. No outside appliances. Please secure your valuables, we are not responsible for stolen property. Rowdiness, loud music, abusive language, drunkenness, or possession or use of drugs will not be tolerated at any time.
• Be respectful of all neighbors.
• Please discard all garbage in the dumpster area.
• Children: You are responsible for all behavior and actions of the children with you. For safety reasons, age 15 and under must be supervised by an adult in all areas of the Resort, including the Bathhouse, Pool, and Clubhouse. No motorized golf carts, scooters, or cars are to be driven by children or minors in the resort at any time.
• Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am.
• Speed Limit: For the safety of everyone, our speed limit is 5 mph. This is strictly enforced.
• Visitors: Your visitors may park to either side of the front office parking area, but not on the grass or curb at your site. Keeping the streets clear allows for safe passage of RVs. Please do not park on empty lots.
• Not Allowed on Site: Tents, Clotheslines, Firepits, Fireworks, Vehicle Maintenance/Repairs.
• All common areas of the resort are strictly NO SMOKING.
• NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
• NO DIVING.
• Children under the age of 15 are not allowed in the pool area without an adult.
• Babies and toddlers MUST be in swim diapers to be in the pool area.
• No glass, pets, bicycles, or skateboards are allowed in the pool area.
• No food allowed in pool area. Please use designated area for all food and snacks.
• The pool opens at 9 AM and closes at 9 PM.
We love animals at our resort. We depend on all of our pet-owning guests to help us keep it this way. Please ensure your pet is not being a nuisance to other resort guests by adhering to the following policies:
• Limit of 2 pets per RV
• All pets are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV. There is no exception to the LEASH RULE.
• Pets may not be tied up outside unattended. Owners must remain outside with their pets at all times.
• PET OWNERS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE AND IMMEDIATELY PICK UP AFTER THEIR PET AND DEPOSIT WASTE IN PET WASTE BINS LOCATED IN AND AROUND THE RESORT.
• No pets are allowed inside the Clubhouse, Pool Area, Laundry Room, and Bathhouse. Pets are welcome to visit the office and receive a treat.
• Pets may not interfere with the peace and quiet of other guests. If your pet is disturbing others, you will be asked to control your pet. If you do not comply and disturbance continues, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
• We do not allow aggressive pet breeds. If your pet becomes aggressive towards guests or other pets, you will be asked to leave the Resort.
• Cats are allowed. A 6-foot leash rule is in effect whenever the cat is outside the owner’s RV.
• Non-compliance to any of the pet policies may result in you being asked to leave the resort.
● Please note: Hosteeva is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!
Our fundraising campaign is now open 🚀
Be one of the first to invest !