Beautiful natural setting, quiet and wild around a small lake and surrounded by woods.
We are a little cut off from the world.
This place is very pretty, wild and quiet, 500 m below the village of Beauville (with all amenities).
You have all the choice you want apart from the meadows for the horses if there are any in pasture (not all the time).
The sanitary facilities
- No sanitary facilities. Nature is used.
- Clear sources usable for washing.
- Tables and chairs.
- Small chalet possible, but see with us.
- Swimming in the lake is possible but under your responsibility.
- Hiking trails nearby.
- Nice village of Beauville to visit.
- The gate is locked with a padlock. We will give you the key.
- A small climb of 10m just at the entrance, but there is a concrete path.
This path is quite flat, but does not go all the way around the lake.
Vehicles, especially vans and campers, should stay on this path to avoid damaging the grass, but especially not to risk getting stuck (the ground is wet because of the springs that feed the lake).
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Hello, Jérémie is very friendly, attentive, responsive. Nice place.
Tranquility at the rdv
Village not far away by foot
Super well received by the host and the janitor Jo.
We strongly advise
We had a pleasant stay on this site, very peaceful on the edge of the pond. Shaded site naturally thanks to the trees, perfect for parking the camper. Ideal setting for our pooches who enjoyed walking around freely. The proximity of the village on foot was also a great plus. Thank you Jérémie !