If you like calm, nature, animals and cooking, our farm is the ideal place, where we grow our vegetables, our pesticides are our sweat drops. You will be able to meet Albertine and Augustine our dwarf goats in total freedom, Hubert and Ignace our donkeys of the Pyrenees, Mongo our Australian shepherd, ïyuki and Mia our shih tzu, Fantomette and Kenny our cats, Yvette, Colombe, Grizette, roussette our chickens. Small particularity at the farm, it is the beauty salon that my wife holds. We provide a mobile home, with two rooms with double beds. Possibility of breakfasts, brioche and home made breads and meals in addition, also home made with vegetables of the garden. All this in an idyllic setting, combining calm and greenery.
Idyllic and bucolic setting!
We rent a mobile-home, with two bedrooms with double beds and small closet in each room, it is equipped with a bathroom with shower and toilet, a kitchen, sink, fridge top, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, hot water with butane gas heater, living room with large bench, TV, table two chairs, gas heating, reversible air conditioning.
Outside: gravel terrace with table and 6 chairs.
Possibility of breakfasts, brioche and homemade breads, meals in addition, also homemade with vegetables of the garden.
The sanitary facilities
The sanitary facilities are in the mobile home.
The mobile home is fully equipped (see above).
At 15min from the farm:
- Leisure center la Chaussée du Lapin: you can enjoy the swimming pool and its water slides, the refreshment bar, the petanque and volleyball courts. Picnic area and barbecue, playground for children, shaded areas and possibility to fish in the Rance.
- Damien Bec Museum in Laval Rocqueceziere: museum of art and popular traditions (4 exhibition rooms). Room of the statues-menhirs, school, photography, craftsmen's trades... (Free - free participation).
- Museum of St Crépin: collection of about ten statue-menhirs (originals or casts), dating from the Chalcolithic period (about 2 500 years before Christ).
- The rock of the Virgin with orientation table and sublime panoramic view.
- Monastery of Our Lady of the East.
45min from Albi
20min from Lacaune Les bains, with its hot springs.
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
Eggs from our hens, coffee, tea, buns, breads, homemade pancakes, cheeses, homemade jams, orange juice. On order
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!