Your host, Marie-Laure & Yannick Et Leurs Enfants
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Closed land
- Independent access
Our small family and our animals, would be happy to welcome you during your stay in the area for one night or more!
Our house is located at the foot of a small village on the border of the Tarn-et-Garonne and the Lot-et-Garonne, in the middle of the countryside where you can enjoy the nature.
During your stay, you will be able to set up your tent on a flat ground in the shade of acacias and near a campfire that you will be able to light when the weather conditions allow it.
During the summer heat, you can enjoy our above ground pool and its covered terrace. We also give you access to our barbecue if needed.
The sanitary facilities
Our bathroom, located on the second floor of our house, has a walk-in shower and two sinks. You will also have access to the toilet located right next to the bathroom.
The bathroom is available at the following times: from 8:30 am to 9 pm.
Access to wifi is possible, close to the house (so no wifi available on the pitches for the moment).
You will be able to use a small part of our refrigerator located in our kitchen on the second floor and a part of our freezer located in the cellar.
A plug is available to recharge your appliances near the house.
A washing machine can be put at your disposal with washing powder and clothes line for 3€.
In our garden, as mentioned above, you will have access to our above ground pool. This last one is not privative since we also benefit from it and having no schedule of use, we kindly ask you to respect the peace of all.
On site, you can also play molky which we can provide.
But the goal of the vacations being to enjoy the region, other activities are possible outside the accommodation:
- Hiking around the accommodation & visit of the village of Clermont-Soubiran.
- Walk along the Canal du Midi (10 minutes walk).
- Swimming pool open in summer & Skate park in Valence d'Agen (13 minutes by car).
- Shopping in Agen (30 minutes by car).
- and many other things (don't hesitate to ask us).
Access through an electric gate with code (which you will be given on arrival).
Our family is also composed of animals that will be happy to welcome you: two dogs (Bella & Wolfy), chickens (for the organic eggs that you will be able to taste) and four cats (which are generally not in the garden, because they are afraid of dogs).
No more food waste: you can throw your food waste in the hens' pen. Be careful to check if the food is allowed for the chickens. (You can either ask us or look on the internet).
Garbage cans at your disposal.
- Smoking is allowed, but please be careful! Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the ground and use an ashtray. We can provide you with one if needed.
- Respect for animals is very important. If you have any problems with them (which can happen because they are animals), please let us know quickly and we will find a solution.
- The respect of the cleanliness of the places is required (pitches, swimming pool, bathroom, toilets).
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING THE PLACE AS YOU FOUND IT ON YOUR ARRIVAL.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Great welcome!!! Thank you for allowing us to spend a very good night