Private camping rentals at Seligman, Arizona
- Animals welcome
- Horses welcome
- Parking onsite
- Campfire allowed
- Independent access
We have begun the journey to our dream of having a nice, peaceful, family campground. We are located in the Bridge Canyon Estates just outside of Seligman, Az the birth place of Historic Route 66.
The roads are dirt and rock, passable even by car, the rain does affect the roads. This is currently an eco friendly primitive campground, there are NO facilities. There is a KOA in town with dump station and showers, there is also a water station. Seligman has gas stations, a grocery store, laundromat, restaurants, and gift shop.
The campground is about 40 mins to an hour outside of Seligman, the majority of the drive is dirt road with beautiful surroundings. Once you get to camp there are only a few places with people who live there year round. Very quiet, you will hear the Sante Fe Railroads trains come by off in the distance. Lots of roads to trail ride on. It is open rage area so there are cattle the roam. Coyotes can be (email hidden)The sky is amazing and sitting under the Milky way at over 5000ft above sea level is a spectacular view.
There are currently some marked and prepared sites, nice size sites that can accommodate several tents, small camper, pop ups, tear drops, folding tent trailers. The sites have areas of shade. 2 sites have fire pits. You may dig your own firepit on the sites they will need to be surrounded by rocks you can find on the property. Please be respectful and leave only footprints behind so we may continue to share this beautiful place with others and continue to improve our campground.
The sanitary facilities
There are NO FACILITIES! You must provide your own water, flashlights, trash removal, and toilets. DUMPING OF WASTE OF ANY KIND ON THIS PROPERTY IS PROHIBITED AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW!
Very quiet, great place to star gaze, small firepit allowed. Lots of places to trail ride.
The Grand Canyon is 2 & 1/2 hrs away. Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ are 3 hrs away. Lake Mead recreational area is about 2 & 1/2 hours away. Lots of trails to explore. Grand Canyon Caves and West Grand Canyon within an hour. Nice drive on Route 66 from Seligman, AZ to Kingman, Az that you can drive and loop back to camp.
Camp at your own risk. This is a primitive wilderness area. Land owner not responsible for injury or accident on property.
2. Pets welcomed and leash recommended if there are other campers around.
3. Do not cut any trees or plants on property.
4. If you wish to dig a small firepit it is allowed, you must encircle the pit with rocks and be fire responsible. All fires must be completely put out when not being attended and when exiting the camp.
5. No more than 4 tents per site or 1 small camper and 2 tents.
6. Camping is only allowed for up to 7 days max. One your stay is finished you must leave the property and leave only footprints.
7. You must take all of your trash and belongings with you or you will forfeit your incidentals deposit.
8. Quite is the goal.
9. A refundable deposit of 50$ per site is required for incidentals.
10. Tents only will be 10$ per site per night. No more than 4 tents per site. Additional tents will be 5$ a night.
11. Small camper camping will be 15$ a night with no more than 2 tents on site with camper. Extra tents 5$ a night.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!