- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
Welcome to all of you!
We recently became the owners of an old farmhouse on the banks of the Loire. Our goats help us maintain part of our 6000m2 grounds. We welcome you on the rest of our land.
Please read the whole advert :)
Please note: for caravans, a very sharp bend is required to access the plot, which can be a problem for larger models.
Quiet countryside on the banks of the Loire, far from the main road. The only neighbours will be our two little goats and our pony. Our two cats and our dog will also be hanging around (and perhaps asking for a few pats).
Extensive flat terrain, some shady areas, small accessible grove.
The sanitary facilities
Outdoor dry toilets available for campers. Bath/shower room available in the home if required.
- Electricity access via extension lead from the house or barn (depending on location).
- Wifi access close to the house, but not in outlying areas. Reliable telephone network, but variable depending on operator.
- Fridge and freezer available (please let us know in advance if needed).
- BBQ available (also please let us know in advance).
- Walks along the Loire in the immediate vicinity of the house
- Wild beaches in the immediate vicinity of the house
- Loire bike trail, just a few minutes away by bike
- Boat trips on the Loire, departing from the nearby village
- Discover the surrounding towns and villages
- Shops, restaurants, market, park, municipal swimming pool 7km away
- Visit the Châteaux de la Loire (nearest 13km away)
- Orléans city center 35min away
- Gien earthenware factory 40min away
Pets and children are welcome!
- We would like to be on site to welcome you in person.
- No feeding of animals
- Certain areas of the house will not be accessible to travelers.
Possibility of breakfast (€6 / person)
At your request:
Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit juice (local)... Cereals, bread, butter, jam, honey (local), yoghurt, fruit (organic, local), eggs...
We try to offer as many local products as possible.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Miriam and Chris were very great hosts. Friendly, warm, sought contact but also respected privacy. The small farm was perfect for us stopover on our way to Bordeaux. Our daughter could enjoy the garden, had a small playground and could also play with their daughter. However, the highlight was the pony, goats, cats and dog. Our dog could move freely and play with his new friend Elfie in between.
Very nice couple, warm welcome, respectful of privacy. I highly recommend it.
We had a nice stay for two nights on our travel to the South of France. We were warmly welcomed in their beautifull garden. Our dog became friends with their lovely dog and did not have to be kept on a leash. We had acces to an independent toilet and a shared bathroom. Electricity and drinkable water were easly accesible. We really recommend this spot! :-)
A faultless stopover. A small adorable family welcomes you quietly.
A nice doggie, some biquettes, a big flat land (perfect for campers) in a quiet place with a nice sunset included.
Discreet to leave you your peace, Miriam and Chris are ready to share if you ask them, and it was a nice meeting !
The places put at your disposal (bathroom, WC, refrigerator), are clean, and well kept.
The Loire River is behind the levee.
In short, everything is fine!
A beautiful address that we keep to come back.
A very nice couple who welcomed us very well. A beautiful little corner of greenery, perfect to spend the night. A small walk in the middle of the fields and here we are with our feet in the sand at the edge of the Loire! Top :D
Although we had a lot of bad luck the day we arrived at Miriam en Chris´, we had a wonderful experience with them. They were very welcoming, super kind and helped us out with the trouble we had. The spot was quiet, with some shade and close by a beautiful river where we took a careful swim.
We would really recommend these wonderful people!