Come and spend an unusual night in our 1978 VW T2 Combi!
A few meters from the Loire, far from the main road, no vis à vis. Greenery, calm, and our animals.
The van is equipped with a bench seat that converts into a double bed, a small fridge and a fixed gas stove. A second mobile gas stove is at your disposal.
The sanitary facilities
The toilets of the house are accessible to you.
- The solar shower is fixed on the roof rack of the van. In case of need, of bad weather, you will have access to the bathroom of the house.
- Kitchen utensils (dishes, cutlery, pots and pans), dishes (sponge, washing-up liquid) and basic ingredients (oil, salt-pepper, spices, sugar, tea, coffee)
- Electricity access by extension cord
- Wifi access close to the house but not on the most remote areas. Good telephone network and 4G.
- BBQ available.
- Walks along the Loire River in the immediate vicinity of the house
- Wild beaches in the immediate vicinity of the house
- The "Loire à vélo" trail is only a few minutes away by bike
- Boat trips on the Loire, starting from the neighboring village
- Discovery of the small towns and villages around
- Shops, restaurants, market at 7km
- Visit of the Loire castles (the nearest one at 13km)
- Orleans city center at 35min
- Gien earthenware factory at 40min
Campers will not be allowed to drive the van.
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!