Outdoor accommodation at Lurs
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Independent toilets
- Wireless internet
- Independent shower
- Independent fridge
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Independent access
The Equestrian Farm welcomes you in your discoveries!
It welcomes you as well in Camping at the Farm, as in Gîté Rural any comfort, or quite simply for a discovery with pony or horse, in the middle of its animals and near the river Lauzon...
A nice corner of nature between hills, river, waterfalls, donkeys, ponies and horses.
The animals of the farm, mainly ponies, donkeys, and normally foals, will be accessible to children quite freely and for free, the possibility with the help of parents, to take them out of the park to brush them and make them eat grass.
The rides are extra and at the price of 18.00 € (instead of 20.00 € pony and 25.00 € horse ...) for children living on the Equestrian Farm.
There is a river and a waterfall on site. Swimming lakes with games for children within 15kms.
I will of course be able to advise and inform you, and give you ideas for walks around the Farm.
I look forward to welcoming you,
The caravan has a bed in 140 and 2 beds in 90 it is located in a small shaded clearing close to the toilets.
It has a fridge-freezer, electricity and gas. It is necessary to bring your sleeping bag : it is a comfortable alternative to camping.
Toilets, dishes, showers will be done at the campers' sanitary facilities because there is no water in the caravan.
We look forward to welcoming you,
The sanitary facilities
Free sanitary facilities with hot showers, toilets, sink, washing machine ...
To help you prepare your stay:
The ideas of the Equestrian Farm :
* The village of Lurs and its Path of the Scriptures,
* The priory of Ganagobie (Route de Peyruis), Mosaics accessible from 15 to 17h00.
* The Rochers des Mourres, road to Fontienne in Forcalquier (4kms after Forcalquier),
* The Ethnobotanical Museum of Salagon (Priory and amazing gardens), on the road from Apt to Mane.
* The Château de Sauvan, a few kilometers after the Priory of Salagon.
* Saint Michel l'Observatoire,
* Banon, the bookshop Le Bleuet, the high church...
* The plateau of Valensole,
* The Penitents of Mées (email hidden)Saturday morning: Riez market - Picnic and swimming at the Sainte Croix du Verdon lake - tour of the lake until the entrance of the gorges - ice cream and shopping in Moustiers...
* Monday morning: Market of Forcalquier, aperitif with what you will have bought in some bars; Ascent to the citadel; Visits: Moulin de Gouvan, Maison des Métiers du Livre, Couvent des Cordeliers, Musée de Forcalquier, UESS.
* For the day:
- By Apt or Come: Colorado of Rustrel and Roussillon / Gordes / Fontaine de Vaucluse...
- By Sisteron : Gorges de la Méouge and Deltaplane take-off area (magnificent view).
- The Mountain of Lure.
- The Mont Ventoux.
* Swimming :
- Plan d'eau des Vannades, on the left after Volx and before the supermarket Auchan Manosque: ideal for young children with games, walk around the lake .....
- The Buissonnades lake, after Oraison (3 kms), on the right. This lake is more and more pleasant with inflatable structure, snack ...
- Lake of Esparron by Gréoux les Bains
- Lake of Sainte Croix du Verdon, at the foot of the Gorges or by Riez to Sainte Croix du Verdon.
* Gourmet stroll :
- Confiseries Doucet in Oraison : well-stocked and pleasant factory store...
* Horses and ponies : Riders can go for a horse ride, with a guide. For your children, ponies will be at your disposal.
The Farm offers camping at the Farm to the country cottage with all comfort.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!