Outdoor accommodation at Saint-Nectaire
Your host, Christophe & Martine
- Drinking water
- Tumble drier
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Independent dry toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Independent fridge
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Closed land
- Independent access
You like the life in the open air of Auvergne and the adventure of sleeping under tipis, I can propose you a stay Tipis bivouac in the heart of the Natural Park of the volcanoes of Auvergne and at the door of the Massif of Sancy...
At the gates of the Massif du Sancy in the heart of the Parc National des Volcans D'Auvergne.
The freedom to enjoy the nature and the middle mountain in all tranquillity.
You will reside in a large Sybley CanvasCamp type tent with a surface area of 20 m² (5 meters in diameter and 3.50 m high) ... a very large volume fully equipped with an interior chzmbre and a real bed of 160x200.
A second tepee tent (dormitory) is just as large (5 meters in diameter) and equipped with 3 beds of 80x200.
Of course bed linen is included (pillows and cotton pillowcases, fitted sheet and comforter) and beds are made on arrival.
We also provide various light fixtures.
The site has neither electricity nor running water (electricity is available in the kitchen area).
Outside, a large wooden table and benches for your meals and relaxation with family or friends.
The sanitary facilities
A dry toilet tent only for you.
But you can also use a real shower with sink in a shared space.
PRIVATE SPACES (you will be the only users) :
a dry toilet tent
SPACES TO SHARE :
- the living room tent (tables, chairs, deck chairs, board games and outdoor toys)
- the outdoor kitchen to be shared with other campers, fully equipped (gas plates, microwave oven, refrigerators, cutlery, kitchen utensils... )
- a real shower (Italian style) and sink
- a campfire and conviviality area
A hiking path passes a few dozen meters from your vacation home.
It is possible to reach the village of Saint nectaire through the countryside in about 40mn.
Discover all the activities of the Massif du Sancy nearby : Murol, Le Lac Chambon, Le Mont Dore, Besse and Saint Anastaise, Super Besse, Le Puy de Sancy, Le Lac Pavin ... and many others
Minimum rental period: 3 nights
- The shared kitchen/living room and sanitary facilities are self-managed, which means that you agree to maintain and keep these areas clean.
- Please note: our dogs are free to roam the fenced-in area where the bathroom facilities are located (shower-sink). They are sociable but we thank the campers not to caress them in our absence and without our agreement, as well as not to throw balls or other objects (sticks, ..).
In addition, we have llamas, sheep and chickens in a fenced area, or free range if you wish (please do not feed the animals)
Possibility of breakfast (€10 / person)
Baguettes and/or artisanal breads, tea, chocolate, coffee, homemade pastries/crepes/homemade cakes, fruit juices, seasonal fruits, sweet/half-salt butter, homemade jams, homemade salted butter caramel, ...
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!