to participate click here 👈
Private camping rentals at Lederhose
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
Our camper site with four parking spaces, is located about one minute from the highway exit A9-Lederhose. Despite the proximity to the highway, it is described by our guests as very quiet.
Our pitch is located on an old farm.
The pitches are flat, gravelled areas enclosed by the old barn walls.
Electricity and water are available for our guests. Garbage can also be disposed of in small quantities and separately.
The sanitary facilities
Shower and toilet are not available.
Grey water and chemical toilet can not be disposed.
Electricity and water included
In the immediate vicinity are:
- the Koala climbing forest approx. 500m
- the natural swimming pool Münchenbernsdorf approx. 3km
- the ostrich farm Helborn with farm store approx. 3km
- the Alfred Brehm Memorial-Museum Renthendorf approx. 6km
- the golf park Burkersdorf approx. 10km
- the Osterburg Weida approx. 14km
- the zoo Gera with its park railroad approx. 20km
as well as various cycling and hiking trails
- Dogs allowed
Shopping facilities like baker, butcher, discounter:
- Industrial park Lederhose, Tautendorf, Münchenbernsdorf
- please do not make noise on the property
- no campfire
- please keep dogs on a leash, remove leftovers, can be disposed with the garbage
- please be considerate towards other guests and residents
- night rest from 22:00 - 6:00 clock
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!
Our fundraising campaign is now open 🚀
Be one of the first to invest !