- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Wireless internet
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Campfire allowed
- Independent access
Your own, private campsite in the heart of Weeki Wachee surrounded by the wildlife management area!
Our well-maintained campsite consists of just one spot, so it will be quiet and dark enough for you to hear the wildlife at night!
The campsite is easy accessible and multiple grocery stores, plazas and much more close by.
The wildlife management area is just a one minute walk from the campsite which includes several springs that invite you to dive or take out your boat or kayak. There is also a beautiful distillery on site.
The famous Weeki Wachee Springs State park is just a short 15 minute drive from your private campsite.
We, the owners, will be your neighbors so we can assist you with your needs. Your campsite is surrounded by trees which give you plenty of shade. The spot is 20 feet wide so you’ll have enough space for your motorhome to pull in. Behind your parking spot you will find the big campsite with your own fire pit.
Internet, electricity (20amp extension cord), water hose and Kitchen utensils are available if needed.
Hiking, fishing, diving, swimming, hunting and much more.
• Pay your camping fee within 30 minutes of arrival, and before 2:00 p.m. if staying another day
• All tents and equipment must be located within the designated area
• All vehicles must be on marked site
• Use designated fire pits for all fires
• Don’t leave fires unattended & extinguish fully
• Use only dead and down trees for firewood, do not cut live trees
Controlling your pets
• Don’t leave pets unattended
• Pick up after your pet
• Leash your pet at all times
• Keep your pet within designated campsite
• Dispose of garbage properly, no garbage in fire pits
• Keep noise levels reasonable 24 hours a day
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• Drive cautiously and observe posted speed limits
• Obey the law. The following are prohibited here: Firearms, fireworks, alcohol, illegal drugs and public nudity
- Amusement Parks
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
They are wonderful hosts and I like the spot it feels like what Florida used to look like. It’s still a bit uneven but he’s working on getting it right.