Private camping rentals at Tuoro Sul Trasimeno
Your host, Gianni
- Animals welcome
- Parking onsite
- Independent access
- Located in Tuoro sul Trasimeno, a town famous because in history, we remember this town and lake because it was the scene of the Battle of Trasimeno in 217 BC, between the Carthaginians of Hannibal, who came out victorious and the Roman legions
- Land accessible by car, camper and with caravan, independent, immersed in nature by the lake, gated entrance that allows a serene and peaceful period of stay in contact with nature in complete privacy, totally flat, present 120 olive trees.
- Natural boundaries: composed of the front with gated entrance, laterally two small ditches delimiting the boundaries and descent directly to the lake.
- In total silence with wonderful sunrises and sunsets
- In addition, the land is located right adjacent to the bike path, in fact, it is possible to take relaxing rides on the bike path that surrounds the entire Lake Trasimeno, which can be easily traveled on foot or by bike
- The Trasimeno bike path, a beautiful, easy and relaxing loop around Umbria's largest lake, between water and hills
- Altogether it is in fact about 70 km, with a total elevation gain of 440 meters, so very doable as a day trip to take it easy and give yourself plenty of time to stop for an ice cream, a selfie, a relaxing lake view moment.
- Lake Trasimeno Park is the largest of Umbria's regional parks and includes the entire lake basin and its three islands
- The park is ideal theater for hiking, biking and horseback riding. Sailing affects the open waters of the lake, while canoeists mostly skirt its shores. Kitesurfing and windsurfing are practiced in some locations.
The exact location will be communicated after the reservation has been confirmed.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!