Outdoor accommodation at Murols
Your host, Marjolaine
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Independent dry toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Independent fridge
- Horses welcome
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Independent access
For those who really want to connect with the energy of nature, this is the place for you.
I have created a unique blend. My teepee is located at the edge of our beautiful forest in a flower garden with a great view.
In a forest in the mountains.
Experience the ultimate wilderness in my wigwam in Murols. It combines the simplicity of primitive nature with the freedom of the outdoors to ensure an adventurous and exciting stay. My teepee is set up on the edge of our beautiful forest in a wilderness garden with a magnificent view. If you want to be outside in nature in the fall and winter ..... this is your place to experience being off the grid. Super great adventure place for true outdoor enthusiasts.
Located on a campsite, you will share the common outdoor kitchen and find everything you need for a perfect stay. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, oven, kettle, freezer and barbecue.
Your sleeping area has everything you need to be out 24/7.
This wigwam can accommodate 2 people in a double bed.
The sanitary facilities
The toilet and shower are located outside.
There is a common kitchen.
Other things to pay attention to:
- My cats, dogs and goats can visit.
- There is a common kitchen.
- The toilet and shower are outside.
- There is a hammock and a small double bed. Bring your own sleeping bags.
- The tipi is prepared for 1-2 people. If you wish to stay with more, please contact me in advance.
- In this garden there is room for another tent for two more people. You have to bring the tent and other equipment yourself.
- You sleep outside under the shelter of the tent.
- The garden is fenced in case you bring dogs or other animals.
- The tipi is located on the GR 465.
- The nights are between -5 and 10 degrees in autumn and winter.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!