Your host, Aurélie
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool
- Tumble drier
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Naturism allowed
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Independent access
- Kids playground
We welcome you on our property in the countryside. You will be surrounded by animals: cats, horses, hens, roosters, ... And maybe you will have the chance to see a hare, a pheasant, geese, bats, frogs, etc.
You will stay in a quiet place, away from the eyes. The property is surrounded by fields, meadows, woods and a river below.
It is possible to accommodate up to two horses in the meadow or in a box/stall (for an extra charge).
The tents are set up in the garden (or in the meadow), on a flat ground, facing the horses.
Campers, vans and caravans are best set up in front of the entrance to the meadow, on a stable (gravel) and flat ground. You can set up in the meadow, but we do not recommend it as the ground is sloping.
The sanitary facilities
You have free access to drinking water via the outside tap. The toilet of the house is accessible during our presence and between 8am and 10am and between 5pm and 9pm.
You have free access to :
- our garden and meadow and all the facilities: swing, ping-pong table, outdoor games for children, hammock, barbecue, etc (in spring and summer only).
- wireless internet
- electricity (reasonable consumption) from 5:00 pm to 10:00 am.
- drinking water (cold) and an outdoor shower.
For an extra charge you have access to
- the swimming pool at 29 degrees with games for children
- washing machine and dryer
- no breakfast but we sell our eggs and honey.
We can also point you to farms in the area that sell good products from their own farms.
Upon request and for an additional fee, the following activities are possible on our property:
- explore the surroundings by horseback riding
- discover the beehives and learn more about beekeeping
- take a yoga, meditation, muscle strengthening or flexibility class with a certified teacher
- enjoy a relaxing or sporty massage with the sound of birds and wind in the trees given by a professional massage therapist.
Arrivals are between 5pm and 9pm.
Departures are before 10am.
Please respect these times.
Between 10am and 5pm, there is no access to the toilets and no connection to electricity.
We accept animals on condition that they do not harm the animals already present. They must be kept on a leash and not cause any noise pollution.
For the well-being of all, please do not make noise between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
For an additional fee.
- Bar / Restaurant
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
The setting is very nice and Aurélie is a very pleasant hostess. She listened to our needs as soon as we arrived and we felt at home at Aurélie's ☺️. Thank you for this short stay
It was very nice. Nice place. Fun with the horses next door. Aurélie was very nice.