to participate click here 👈
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Train or Bus
Come and relax in a green setting to experience a moment of rejuvenation in the woods or in a meadow.
You will be accommodated in a small hamlet of Chateau Landon very quiet where you will be rocked by the sounds of nature, water flowing, insects, birds of prey, (including ... the rooster).
You have the possibility to camp in the woods where you can use the rocket stoves (earthen fireplaces for cooking on the fire) that we provide for the scouts, as well as a drinking water tap, OR in a meadow a little further from these two points.
For the camping-car or Van, it is located in the sunny (west) parking lot in front of the house
The sanitary facilities
You will have access to a small shower room with sink and toilet in the house
Are at your disposal:
- wireless internet in the vicinity of the house (turned off from 10pm to 7:30am)
- an electrical outlet to charge cell phones
- a fridge-freezer in the garage
pool, badminton court, molky, bocce ball, pingpong table, slackline,
Possibility to follow a workshop among:
Bread making (2h. 20€), discovery of bees adapted for children (1h 10€), presentation of the benefits of clay, (2h. 20€), visit of the field and presentation of the practices put in place on the field and operation of the natural pond (1h. 10€)
in the surroundings:
- walk in chateau Landon (medieval village, wetland, wash house path,..)
- abbey of Cercanceaux
- canal du loing
- No shower and edible products containing aromas that disturb the bees and the biodiversity
- No sunscreen or other creams, conditioners,... if you wish to use the bathing area as it disturbs the balance of the pond
- Respect the paths drawn in the woods to let nature regenerate
- Respect the calm and silence of nature between 10pm and 7am
- no smoking area
2 tents of 3 places (for 10€ each) and 1 tent of 4 places (15€)
5 self-inflating floor mats (5€/piece)
2 small decathlon tent lights (1€/piece)
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Thanks to Marie for her warm welcome in this place in full transformation. Site more adapted for tent camping than for vans but nevertheless nice.
Our fundraising campaign is now open 🚀
Be one of the first to invest !