Outdoor accommodation at Dampierre Les Conflans
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Independent toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Independent fridge
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Independent access
- Sanitary dump station
- Kids playground
Welcome to La Ravena !
In a quiet place, at the entrance of a charming little village at 310 m of altitude (nice viewpoints), in the heart of the Southern Vosges, the bray of our donkeys to welcome you !
Personalized welcome by Carole and Ghislain, lovers of nature and their region, and by our 3 adorable donkeys who love to be petted and that you will be able to brush at will for your greatest pleasure (and theirs!)
Authentic atmosphere, with all the necessary comforts, for a nature escapade for lovers or an unusual family vacation. You will appreciate the calmness, and you will be sure to recharge your batteries.
Discover the art of glamping in this unusual barrel with all comforts, electricity, breakfast and cleaning included: 1 bed 140x200 (with a view on the donkeys!), 2 single beds. Bed made on arrival and towels provided. Barbecue and kitchenette available.
The sanitary facilities
- sanitary cabin (24 hours access) with WC, washbasin, shower
- exterior sink with drainer and hot water
- tap and cold water jet (drinking)
- electricity (lighting and plugs) in the barrel
- at your disposal: stove (hotplates and oven), microwave, kettle, coffee machine (tea/tea/coffee offered), dishes, utensils, pans...
- big barbecue
- large shed, so room for your bikes, motorcycles, quads or carriages
- pasture on the spot with shelter for your horse (with supplement), sleep right next to your horse!
- tables and benches available in our "2nd small unusual barrel" and under the shed
- refrigerator at your disposal
- leaflets with ideas for outings and activities in the area
- waste sorting (plastic/cardboard and glass)
- internet network
- Rides with our donkeys (+ mounted or sulky) in supplement
- You will be able to participate if you wish it with the feeding and the care of the donkeys
- large box of games at your disposal (petanque balls, molkky, giant mikado, balls...)
- sports ground in the village (soccer, basketball, petanque, swing)
- hiking (on foot, bicycle or horseback)
- Planey spring at 6km (unique turquoise blue spring that will amaze you for sure!)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse at 10 km : "city of furniture" ; excellent restaurant "Chez Vincent et Gérome
- horse riding at 15 km
- La Cude English park in Mailleroncourt-Charette (16 km) (many species of trees of various origins and a very playful "barefoot" trail for children and adults)
- Luxeuil-les-Bains (20 km): thermal baths, Ecclesia (archaeological site), restaurants, cinema, casino
- Cherry country in Fougerolles, 20 km away (Ecomuseum and magnificent cherry trees in bloom in season)
- Animal park of Saint-Valbert at 25 km
- Glass factory of Passavant-la-Rochère at 30 km
- La Planche des Belles Filles resort (winter/summer) 60 km away (on the mythical roads of the Tour de France!); Pays des Mille-Etangs
- Kebab truck in the village on Saturday evening
- small shop, bakery and pizzeria in Conflans-sur-Lanterne at 5 km
- hypermarket and various shops in Saint-Loup-Sur-Semouse at 10 km
- Respect the animals, do not feed them.
- Petting and scratching the donkeys at will!
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!