Private camping rentals at Berneuil
Your host, Gas
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Swimming pool
- Drying rack
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Closed land
- Kids playground
In a green, fenced and secure area of 3000 m2, I offer parking for the evening and night.
In a Picardy village less than 1 hour from the sea -
No road traffic noise
Private garden surrounded by hedges and pastures
Restful fauna and flora
Nice observatory for country birds (tits, jays, goshawks, buzzards..., wagtail, oak jay. Passerines....)
space for 1 vehicle
paved access, clean parking
Easy to maneuver
Very big car not recommended (+ 7meters approximately)
If you are camping in a tent: a site in a fenced and secured orchard of 1000 m2
Big tent accepted
no sanitary facilities - but campfire and barbecue possible
The sanitary facilities
No sanitary facilities or toilets
No water point
Punctual breakdown in drinking water possible
Ccar draining point at 15 km easy access
- rainwater reserve available for emergency use
- 9m3 ecological swimming pool, with natural rainwater - use under your responsibility
- 1 exterior electric plug at your disposal at less than 5 meters from the parking lot.
extension cord on request. -
Multi plugs and portable charge on request
Small fish pond
Troubleshooting kitchen utensils and condiments.salt pepper.
Troubleshooting canned goods and local products. Picardy beer.
Pergola adjacent to the Ccar (small garden furniture soon available)
- brochures of tourist activities in the region available for consultation
Private land in semi-wild maintenance
Authentic rural village.
50 kilometers away you have
- THE SEA !
- the port of Le Crotoy
- the soft sand of Quend plage
- the casino of Le Touquet
- the park of Marquenterre
- the horse rides with the Hensons ....
30 Kilometers away you have
- the superb forest of Crécy where Jeanne d'Arc still leaves its history
- Arborescalade in the forest
- the magnificent Abbey of St Riquier and its festivals ....
- the cathedral of Amiens
- the Hortillons
at 15 kilometers you have
- special Ccar oil change station
- several hypermarkets of all kinds
- a historical citadel....
at 5 km, you have :
- gas station
- small supermarket
- goat farm
- fish farm where children can fish
- Pharmacies and Doctors
- medical center (nurse, physiotherapist ....)
in the village
- a bistro restaurant
- farm fresh milk
- 2 roofers but I don't think you need them for your car - lol
On the spot, you have
- the artist who opens the doors of his workshop if you wish
and who offers you his sketches on postcards, his oil paintings, his abstract acrylic paintings, his small playful creations with the seals of the Bay of the Somme, his floral sculptures and who also puts at your disposal a rather important palette of creations in crystal beads and fine stones if you wish to buy a souvenir
In not even 1 hour drive : The Bay of Somme, its fine sandy beach and the port of Le Crotoy .
Arrival time 6pm - 8pm approx.
Departure time 11:00 am approximately
But it is possible to arrange the time to avoid stress.
Attention, dogs are accepted but there is already the presence of the sheepdog of the house and poultries, perhaps it will be necessary to hold it in lead according to its temperament - I cannot guarantee the good agreement between your dog and mine - an animal is always succeptible to be different from what one expects from him, even if he is adorable
Do not hesitate to contact me in case of doubt.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!