Private camping rentals at Porte De Benauge
Your host, Amandine
- Independent dry toilets
- Independent access
In the heart of the vineyards of the Entre deux mers.
Discover our family property which has the specificity: wines of guard.
Possibility of sleeping under the stars.
Here a haven of peace for the fauna and the flora.
Location in the shade of several oaks. View on the castle of Benauge, where the sun sets.
The land is flat and easy to access. Ideal for motorhomes. Tents can be placed in the meadow next to the site.
The sanitary facilities
Independent dry toilets
Possibility to connect to electricity.
During the summer season, events take place every Saturday night.
We like to be notified of your arrival (minimum 1 hour in advance) to meet and greet you.
The rules to respect are :
- Respect nature because it loves us and we love it. Our motto is: "NATURE RESPECTS US, RESPECT IT.
- Do not throw cigarette butts in the field (PLEASE PICK THEM UP AND THROW THEM IN THE GARBAGE).
- Don't throw your garbage anywhere, a container is available (for bottles please inform us). Yellow container for cardboard and newspapers. Grey container for other waste).
-Do not leave garbage in the toilets, a container is available outside.
- Do not make a fire (but you can bring a barbecue).
- Respect the other holidaymakers
ALL THAT IS READY THANK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND TO PUT THEM BACK TO THEIR PLACE.
Reception from 9 am
Provision of the site around 10 am
Free the site at the latest at 11 am (You can enjoy the domain the day).
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!