Private camping rentals at Saint-Méloir-Des-Bois
Your host, David
- Animals welcome
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Kids playground
Our land, put at disposal, is of a surface of approximately 4000 m² in the middle of the village.
Adjacent to a farm.
Direct presence of the dairy cows, plus our biquettes and geese.
Country atmosphere and quietness assured.
Saint Meloir des Bois, is a pretty little Costamorican village, a French commune located in the Côtes-d'Armor department in the Brittany region. This village is labeled Our Village, Land of the Future as well as Cities and Villages in Bloom (3 flowers).
In 2000, the commune obtained the Label Communes du Patrimoine Rural de Bretagne for the richness of its architectural and landscape heritage.
Small village of about 300 inhabitants.
In the heart of the village, you will find the "SUCRÉ&SALÉ", the creperie/bar/bread store, which will delight all the gourmets of Breton traditions.
The lot does not have designated or delineated sites, your choice.
The sanitary facilities
No sanitary facilities.
Troubleshooting water and electricity
- Walks are signposted and listed from the village and the surrounding area.
- Only 7 kilometers away, you can discover the town of Jugon les Lacs, its historical center and its huge lake with all the activities (kayak, canoe, hiking, fishing .... ).
- At 15 kilometers from the Emerald Coast, you will discover our magnificent coastline between St Malo and Erquy, passing by Dinard, St Briac, St Lunaire, St Cast le Guildo, St Jacut de la mer, and all these beaches, bordering the Cape Frehel and the Fort Lalatte.
- to simplify the management, it will be imperative to arrive before 8:00 p.m. for the parking of the vehicle.
- respect the place and the calm.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!