Outdoor accommodation at Gèdre, Occitanie
- Drinking water
- Independent dry toilets
- Independent shower
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
Facing the Cirque de Gavarnie.
A real moment of happiness to share with your family, with your children, in love, birthday... in this splendid camping in the farm.
Peaceful place, surrounded by forests, deer, hares, ... our little goats, our cats and sheep.
The sanitary facilities
1 outhouse per tipi
* Individual tepee with Indian decoration for 4 people,
* Sleeping : 4 single mattresses with sleeping bag provided (clean inner sheet), 4 cushions (with clean pillow cases),
* Small table and 4 small chairs,
* Lighting by lamp, 3 electrical outlets,
* 1 shower cabin / teepee outside with gas water heater,
* Camping-gas (double gas), small electric fridge 46l A++ including freezer 4l, small kitchen equipment (saucepan, frying pan, spoons, knives, forks, can opener, ...),
* Drinking water at a few meters,
* Access on foot by mountain path of about 200m,
* Car : private parking above.
Leisure activities on site:
Swing with slide for children.
Semi-dwarf goats, sheep, cats.
Walk to the small cave of Trabés (Virgin of Trabés) and old water mill.
Hiking to the Plateau de Saugué with a superb view of the Cirque de Gavarnie (3 Km) by the way of Saint Jacques de Compostelle.
To Gèdre / Gavarnie :
Gèdre (2,5kms) : Swimming pool, bobsled, tennis, ice rink summer/winter, climbing room, Millaris Museum, mills, EDF power station, ...
Gavarnie (10Kms) : donkey or horse rides in summer to the Cirque de Gavarnie, Gavarnie/Gèdre (phone number hidden)m ski resort open. Free shuttle during the vacations from Luz Saint Sauveur, Gèdre and Gavarnie.
Hikes to the Brèche de Roland, Cirque de Troumouse and Héas, Barrage des Gloriettes and Cirque d'Estaubé, all classified as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Valley of Luz :
In Luz St Sauveur (12kms) : ski in Luz Ardiden, fitness at the Thermes, Napoleon Bridge, Templars church, Solférino Chapel, Ste Marie Castle.
In Barèges (19Kms) : ski at the Domaine du tourmalet, Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
For your sports activities (bungee jumping, canyoning, hiking, ...) with a guide ... our partner Luz Aventure.
Neighboring valleys :
Donjon des Aigles (25kms), Parc Animalier des Pyrénées (27kms), Grotte de Lourdes (42Kms), Cauterets (38Kms), ...
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!