Nadège and Xavier, managers of a travelling educational farm and a breeding of organic broilers, welcome you to their farm.
On 3 hectares of meadows and 4 hectares of woods with a small stream (dry in summer), our farm is located in the middle of the woods on the town of Damiatte in the hamlet of Lacapelle.
In our farm you will be able to discover all our animals: donkey, pony, horse, dwarf goats, Ouessant sheep, ducks, geese, dwarf pigs, hens, turkeys, rabbits and guinea pigs.
You will find yourself in a farm far from any road and habitation.
Many animals live on our farm.
Our private pool is available for campers.
The 2 pitches are spacious and far from each other.
Shaded most of the day.
A private access allows you to reach your pitch.
Accessible to camping cars and caravans.
The sanitary facilities
A beautiful wooden hut houses the dry toilets and a sink with cold drinking water.
Wifi available if (email hidden)No or little mobile network.
Pitches without electricity but possibility to come and charge (email hidden)Swimming pool available from 10am to 8pm. Electricity 2€/night
Refrigerator at home on request.
We can offer you on site:
- feeding of the animals. 1h30 = 3€/person, in the morning, on reservation.
- educational visit of the farm. 45mn = 2€/pers. on reservation.
- All around the farm, many hiking trails will allow you to discover the region.
- The village of Lautrec is 20 minutes away by car. (Pink garlic of Lautrec, coffee plum, water park, green way...)
- The garden of Martels is at 20 mn by car.
- Many producers in organic agriculture are in the vicinity: market gardening, cheeses (ewe, goat), farmhouse beers, biodynamic wine, breeders (poultry, beef, pork...).
As well as an organic store "le Radis Bleu" in the village of Damiatte.
- The nearest supermarket is in Graulhet at about 12 km.
Animals accepted (dogs kept on a leash)
Breakfast and evening meal possible (on reservation, at the latest the day before)
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Very beautiful place in the peace where nothing misses, reception, kindness and animals.
We recommend this site to all.
Very pleasant stay at Xavier's, we were able to visit the farm. Ideal for camping. The layout is perfectly adapted!
Restful and pleasant stay, very appreciable setting.
Thank you Xavier!
We had an excellent stay! A friendly welcome. The farm is very beautiful and the land for camping is top notch, flat with a very practical service hut.
I recommend these people for family or friends.
Excellent welcome, a magnificent environment, and we were able to enjoy the animals of the farm. We are, young and old, delighted with our stay at Xavier's.