Your host, Julien
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Wireless internet
- Shower (in house)
- Kitchen (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
Garden located at the back of the house, feet in the forest, on a mowed lawn.
A rather pleasant setting in which one wants to rest, listen and observe nature.
Located in a charming village of 1400 inhabitants in a dead end street, the garden is located on the edge of the forest, facing West, North West.
Dominant impressions: the forest, the birds.
The garden is worked with the principle of terrace which allows each site to be relatively independent and flat.
The sanitary facilities
For the moment, I leave the access to the sanitary + bathroom at my home
- Access to the kitchen with all amenities.
Fridge / Freezer / Oven / Microwave / Hotplates / Kettle / Coffee maker.
- Wi-fi access by fiber
- Electrical outlets outside accessible
- Nature activities: hiking, cycling, mountain biking
- Visit of the heritage of the Chevreuse valley (Abbeys of Vaux de Cernay, various castles, Church) and of Versailles.
Do not hesitate to contact me, to define your project.
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
- Hot drinks: Tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate, herbal teas
- Cold drinks: 1 glass of orange juice
- Fresh bread with baguette "tradition" (2 slices), 1 croissant / 1 chocolate bread
- On special request, scrambled eggs with bacon (supplement 3€)
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Great welcome, smiling and considerate, quiet place on the edge of the forest on a ground adapted for tents. Everything was perfect, nothing to complain about. Thank you Julien !
Very welcoming host, we spent an excellent night and a pleasant moment in their company. The moments of exchange were very inspiring and warm.
Thank you again!