Your host, Nathalie & Yannick
- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Shower (in house)
- Independent fridge
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Train or Bus
- Kids playground
Camp in the calm of our garden and enjoy the countryside on the banks of the Loire
Nature and calmness at the RDV.
Close to the marshes you can observe storks and other migratory birds.
Hiking trails and GR3 nearby
The circuit "La loire à Vélo" passes in front of the house:
(website hidden)(phone number hidden)&gclid=CjwKCAjw2rmWBhB4EiwAiJ0mtVFghY4I4w5EXFMh-PtPXqG3iSfSm7-AQrvG26ZtqUV8CD-kqxffURoCPQ0QAvD_BwE
In the shade of our oaks
The sanitary facilities
Access to common bathroom from 7:00 to 8:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00
Outside plug on request
In case of bad weather we can retreat to our old caravan
- Hiking in the marshes of St Etienne de Montluc
- Circuit "La loire à vélo
- The Semaphore of L'Angle (Permanent work of the Voyage à Nantes)
At - of 5 kms :
- The GR3
- Discovery center "Terre d'Estuaire
- The chimney house (Permanent work of the Voyage à Nantes)
- Park of Naudières
At - of 30 kms :
- Nantes its castle, its museums, the machines of the island and the elephant, the passage Pommeray, the circuit of the Voyage à Nantes.........
- The canal from Nantes to Brest
- The house in the Loire of Jean Courcoult in Couëron (Perennial work of Voyage à Nantes)
At - of 50 kms
- The Briere
- The coast of Jade
No pets so as not to disturb our chickens, cats and bees
- Amusement Parks
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Perfect for those who like the quiet and shady places. Thank you Nathalie and Yannick.
Yannick and Nathalie are lovely, very caring and have lots of good advice on how to get to know the area. They make themselves very available and helpful, and were very kind to put their facilities at our disposal! The site is well shaded and flat for restful nights.
Very good welcome from Nathalie and Yannick. Quiet and shady place.
All amenities are accessible and clean.
Nathalie and Yannick listened to us and shared their knowledge of the region.
Yannick made us discover his passion for bees for the happiness of our children.
We highly recommend them.