- Animals welcome
- Swimming pool
- Drying rack
- Independent toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Handicapped access
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Sanitary dump station
You can collaborate in field work or by purchasing Kilometro cero products, avocados, mangoes, almonds, olive oil, etc.
The farm is located in the Guajarès, south of Granada near the coast of Motril and Salobreña.
With magnificent views of the valley of the river Toba, a subtropical climate that provides 320 days of sunshine a year, the farm is a perfect place for relaxation and contact with nature.
- The contact will always be made at least 1 or 2 days before arrival. - The maximum stay is 2 days.
Very quiet area, in the middle of a valley and surrounded by avocado and pine trees.
At 4 km from the nearest town, by paved road and 20 min from the coast of Salobrena. The farm is located in a quiet place, without noise or traffic where you can rest.
Separate bathroom and shower, flat camping pitches, swimming pool overlooking the valley.
Due to the topography it is not recommended for children.
Flat parking spaces.
Not recommended for large motorhomes.
The sanitary facilities
Washbasin, bidet, shower and toilet. In addition, we have space for sewage disposal.
Good internet and telephone connection, no WIFI.
Photovoltaic power supply.
We have a kitchen for guests with sink, stove.
The farm has electricity to provide each client in his caravan.
- You can participate voluntarily in the agricultural work of the farm.
- Environmental Coworking, to share knowledge about agriculture, birds of prey, permaculture, etc..
- Sighting of birds of prey.
- Contact will always be made 1 or 2 days before arrival.
- In the nearest village, 4km away, there is a health center, pharmacy, supermarket and tapas bar.
-Do not walk outside the paved and landscaped areas.
-Not recommended for children.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Both the site and the host have been great, you breathe a lot of tranquility and the environment is wonderful. We will repeat for sure!