Your host, Frédéric
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Independent toilets
- Wireless internet
- Independent shower
- Horses welcome
- Independent access
The team "Les Coccinelles" welcomes you to Camping à la Ferme, self-catering cottage, caravan rental or simply for a discovery on pony or horseback, in the middle of its animals and near the Lauzon river...
A nice corner of nature between hills, river, waterfalls, donkeys, ponies and horses.
The animals of the farm, mainly ponies, donkeys, and normally foals, will be accessible to children quite freely and for free, the possibility with the help of parents, to take them out of the park to brush them and make them eat grass.
The rides are extra and at the price of 18.00 € (instead of 20.00 € pony and 25.00 € horse ...) for children living on the Equestrian Farm.
There is a river and a waterfall on site.
Swimming lakes with games for children within a radius of 15 kilometers.
I will of course be able to advise and inform you, and give you ideas for walks around.
I look forward to welcoming you,
Grassed pitches with varying degrees of shade depending on the time of arrival and the number of visitors.
The sanitary facilities
Free sanitary facilities at the farm with hot showers, toilets, sink, washing machine ...
The price is displayed when you book on HomeCamper.
To help you prepare your stay around Lurs :
Ideas for walks :
* The village of Lurs and its Path of the Scriptures,
* The priory of Ganagobie (Route de Peyruis), Mosaics accessible from 15 to 17h00.
* The Rochers des Mourres, road to Fontienne in Forcalquier (4kms after Forcalquier),
* The Ethnobotanical Museum of Salagon (Priory and amazing gardens), on the road from Apt to Mane.
* The Château de Sauvan, a few kilometers after the Priory of Salagon.
* Saint Michel l'Observatoire,
* Banon, the bookshop Le Bleuet, the high church...
* The plateau of Valensole,
* The Penitents of Mées (email hidden)Saturday morning: Riez market - Picnic and swimming at the Sainte Croix du Verdon lake - tour of the lake until the entrance of the gorges - ice cream and shopping in Moustiers...
* Monday morning: Market of Forcalquier, aperitif with what you will have bought in some bars; Ascent to the citadel; Visits: Moulin de Gouvan, Maison des Métiers du Livre, Couvent des Cordeliers, Musée de Forcalquier, UESS.
* For the day:
- By Apt or Come: Colorado of Rustrel and Roussillon / Gordes / Fontaine de Vaucluse...
- By Sisteron : Gorges of the Méouge and hang glider flight area (magnificent view).
- The Mountain of Lure.
- The Mont Ventoux.
* Swimming :
- Plan d'eau des Vannades, on the left after Volx and before the supermarket Auchan Manosque: ideal for young children with games, walk around the lake .....
- The Buissonnades lake, after Oraison (3 kms), on the right. This lake is more and more pleasant with inflatable structure, snack ...
- Lake of Esparron by Gréoux les Bains
- Lake of Sainte Croix du Verdon, at the foot of the Gorges or by Riez to Sainte Croix du Verdon.
* Gourmet stroll :
- Confiseries Doucet in Oraison : well-stocked and pleasant factory store...
* Horses and ponies : Riders can go for a horse ride, with a guide. For your children, ponies will be at your disposal.
Caravans or gîtes can be rented ...
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
We had a lovely stay at the farm. Feeding the donkeys, our daughter took a pony ride and loved it.
Great time spent in this place with Frederic and Alain with beautiful exchanges.
This place is surrounded by horses, donkeys and water and is well located for the visits in the surroundings.
Very nice place, beautiful and quiet space. Sanitary and shower very clean. We had to deal with Alain in the absence of Frederic, a very nice and passionate person.
Great welcome and good location. Nice setting with the waterfall and the animals. I had a good stay there :)
After a joke of the GPS, we arrive at the camp. Welcomed by Alain who is very nice as well as Frederic who knows the region very well.
We are well installed on a flat and shaded ground near the waterfall (5 mn on foot) and in the middle of the horses, which is very pleasant. There is a very useful water point in the immediate vicinity. The sanitary corner requires a short walk and a small road that is not very busy, but on the other side there are also the gîtes and Alain's vegetable garden (he sells his work), which gives us the opportunity to chat a little.
The toilets are clean, the showers and the sink too.
Supermarket, bakery at 10 mn by car at the brillianne.
A very nice place, I think even more pleasant in spring. Thanks to our hosts.