- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Independent toilets
- Wireless internet
- Independent shower
- Horses welcome
- Independent access
Our team welcomes you for camping on the farm, self-catering, caravan rental or simply for a pony or horse ride, surrounded by animals and close to the Lauzon river ...
A delightful natural setting with hills, river, waterfalls, donkeys, ponies and horses.
The farm animals, mainly ponies, donkeys and normally foals, will be freely accessible to children, with the possibility, with the help of parents, of taking them out of the park to brush them and feed them grass.
Rides are extra and cost €18.00 (instead of €20.00 pony and €25.00 horse ...) for children staying at La Ferme Equestre.
There is a river and a waterfall on site.
Swimming lakes with children's playground within a 15-kilometer radius.
I'll be happy to advise and inform you, and give you ideas for walks in the area.
I look forward to welcoming you,
Grassed pitches with varying degrees of shade depending on arrival time and frequency of use.
The sanitary facilities
Free sanitary facilities on the farm with hot showers, toilets, sink, washing machine...
The price is displayed when you book on HomeCamper.
To help you prepare your stay around Lurs :
Ideas for walks :
* The village of Lurs and its Chemin des Ecritures,
* Ganagobie priory (Route de Peyruis), mosaics open from 3 to 5pm.
* Les Rochers des Mourres, route de Fontienne in Forcalquier (4kms after Forcalquier),
* Salagon Ethnobotanical Museum (Priory and amazing gardens), on the road from Apt to Mane.
* Château de Sauvan, a few kilometers after Prieuré de Salagon.
* Saint Michel l'Observatoire,
* Banon, Le Bleuet bookshop, the high church...
* The Valensole plateau,
* Les Pénitents des Mées, (email hidden)Saturday morning: Riez market - Picnic and swimming at Sainte Croix du Verdon lake - tour of the lake to the entrance of the gorges - ice cream and shopping in Moustiers...
* Monday morning: Forcalquier market, aperitif with what you've bought in some of the bars; Climb to the citadel; Visits : Moulin de Gouvan, Maison des Métiers du Livre, Couvent des Cordeliers, Musée de Forcalquier, UESS.
* For the day:
- Via Apt or Viens : Colorado de Rustrel et Roussillon / Gordes/ Fontaine de Vaucluse...
- Via Sisteron: Gorges de la Méouge and hang-glider take-off area (magnificent view).
- Montagne de Lure.
- Mont Ventoux.
* Swimming :
- Plan d'eau des Vannades, on the left after Volx and before the Auchan Manosque supermarket: ideal for young children, with games and a walk around the lake.....
- Plan d'eau des Buissonnades, after Oraison (3 kms), on the right. This lake is becoming increasingly pleasant, with an inflatable structure, snack bar...
- Lac d'Esparron via Gréoux les Bains
- Lac de Sainte Croix du Verdon, at the foot of the Gorges or via Riez to Sainte Croix du Verdon.
* Gourmet stroll :
- Confiseries Doucet in Oraison: well-stocked, pleasant factory outlet...
* Horses and ponies: Riders can go for a ride on horseback, with a guide. Ponies are available for children.
Caravan and gite rentals are available ...
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Great to put your backpack down at Frédéric's!
Great welcome and sharing of great experiences,
Thank you so much for your kindness
A very warm welcome and we were able to look after the ponies. Thierry is renovating some old caravans and there are about fifteen of them stored in the field, which is not very pleasant visually.
Came to the region for the Mother Earth Festival. Great discovery!!! We were made very welcome by Alain and Frédéric at the Coccinelles natural campsite, where we stayed for 3 very pleasant nights under a thousand stars and woke up gently to the songs of the birds and the horses.
I recommend this place for nature lovers. Thank you Frédéric for preserving this natural place and letting us enjoy it. We'll be back for sure.
Super location, in a peaceful setting. Wild and natural, we love it! Swimming in the river and pony-trekking to boot, a real treat! Many thanks to Frédéric and Alain for their warm welcome!
Very good reception, choice of the site. The calm, the nature, the donkeys and the horses, everything is there, only regret.... we should have stayed one more night!
Nathalie Et Olivier N.
Arrived almost at nightfall, it is an authentic campsite in its most natural sense and respectful of it. Kind hosts, full of beautiful stories, slices of life that we would listen for hours... Very nice place surrounded by horses ... soothing. We rested our bodies but also our spirits too bubbling from the crazy city!
Paradise setting and perfectly maintained sites in the middle of nature, very warm welcome from our hosts, the stay was short but the change of scenery was total, a place to remember!
We had a lovely stay at the farm. Feeding the donkeys, our daughter took a pony ride and loved it.
Great time spent in this place with Frederic and Alain with beautiful exchanges.
This place is surrounded by horses, donkeys and water and is well located for the visits in the surroundings.
Very nice place, beautiful and quiet space. Sanitary and shower very clean. We had to deal with Alain in the absence of Frederic, a very nice and passionate person.
Great welcome and good location. Nice setting with the waterfall and the animals. I had a good stay there :)
After a joke of the GPS, we arrive at the camp. Welcomed by Alain who is very nice as well as Frederic who knows the region very well.
We are well installed on a flat and shaded ground near the waterfall (5 mn on foot) and in the middle of the horses, which is very pleasant. There is a very useful water point in the immediate vicinity. The sanitary corner requires a short walk and a small road that is not very busy, but on the other side there are also the gîtes and Alain's vegetable garden (he sells his work), which gives us the opportunity to chat a little.
The toilets are clean, the showers and the sink too.
Supermarket, bakery at 10 mn by car at the brillianne.
A very nice place, I think even more pleasant in spring. Thanks to our hosts.