- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Independent toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent fridge
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Independent access
- Sanitary dump station
Welcome to La Ravena farm!
Quiet, at the entrance to a charming little village at an altitude of 310 m (lovely views), in the heart of the Vosges du Sud, easy to reach, comfortable, the braying of our donkeys to welcome you!
Welcome to nature and donkey lovers! A large, quiet place with all the comforts you need.
- 3 large hardstandings for motorhomes (with electric hook-up)
- 2 (or 3) places for tents on the grassy area
The sanitary facilities
- sanitary block (24-hour access) with WC, washbasin, shower
- outdoor sink with drainer and hot water
- tap and cold water jet (potable)
- electricity: 3 connections for motorhomes or caravans, electrical outlets inside the shed
- large shed, so plenty of room for bikes, motorcycles, quads or horse-drawn carriages
- on-site pasture with shelter for your horse (extra charge), so you can sleep right next to your horse!
- barbecue available
- tables and benches available in our "unusual barrel" and under the shed
- fridge available in the hangar
- leaflets with ideas for outings and activities in the area
- waste sorting (plastic/cardboard and glass)
- 4G internet network
- rides with our donkeys (mounted or sulky)
- large games box (pétanque balls, molkky, giant mikado, balls, etc.)
- village sports field (soccer, basketball, pétanque, swing)
- hiking (on foot, bike or horseback)
- Planey spring 6km away (a unique turquoise-blue spring that's sure to amaze!)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse 10 km away: "furniture town"; excellent restaurant "Chez Vincent et Gérome".
- horse-riding 15 km away
- La Cude English park at Mailleroncourt-Charette (16 km) (multitude of tree species and origins, and a fun barefoot trail for young and old)
- Luxeuil-les-Bains (20 km): thermal baths, Ecclesia (archaeological site), restaurants, cinema, casino.
- Pays de la cerise in Fougerolles, 20 km (Ecomuseum and magnificent cherry blossoms in season)
- Saint-Valbert animal park 25 km away
- Passavant-la-Rochère glassworks 30 km away
- La Planche des Belles Filles ski resort (winter/summer) 60 km (on the Tour de France's legendary routes!); Pays des Mille-Etangs
- Kebab truck in the village on Saturday evenings
- small shop, bakery and pizzeria in Conflans-sur-Lanterne, 5 km away
- hypermarket and various shops in Saint-Loup-Sur-Semouse, 10 km away
- Respect the animals, do not feed them.
- Donkeys are welcome to be petted and scratched!
Possibility of breakfast (€7 / person)
hot drink (coffee/tea/hot chocolate), organic fruit juice, croissant/chocolate bread, bread, butter, homemade jam, homemade honey, Nocciolata, organic fruit
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
A very warm welcome
A lovely, well-maintained stopping-off point.
Thanks to our hosts for their attention. We highly recommend
Very nice host family, quiet night next to very well-behaved and calm animals. Everything available that you need for an overnight stay so.
Stay very well and clean location calm place to see absolutely I advise
We had a great stay at Carole and Ghislain's house, without forgetting the stars (our 4-legged friends!).
Our hosts were present, attentive and caring.
Sanitary facilities were top notch and clean.
We will return there gladly to make a ballade with the donkeys.
Good continuation to them.
Many apologies for this late reply.