Private camping rentals at Cousance
Your host, Sandrine
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Independent dry toilets
- Shower (in house)
- Independent solar shower
- Kitchen (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Bicycle storage
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Kids playground
Come and discover the Jura and its magnificent mountains.
We welcome you on our land of 4000 m2 with our two children of 4 and 2 years old.
In the benevolence and the respect.
Share, build, workshops, activities and visit the surroundings, hiking....
Seen on the mountain
4000 m2 of Land, Surely wedges to put
The sanitary facilities
Dry toilets and shower in progress
Washbasin outside (cold water)
Or access hours to the house from 9am to 12pm and 4pm to 6pm:
Access to the bathroom/shower/toilet/washing machine .
For 5 €/day
Outdoor equipment :
Table + chairs, sunbathing area, garden furniture, barbecue, trampoline, swings, toys for small children, dry toilet and outdoor shower, solar oven and wood oven, sink .... (free of charge)
Possibility to connect an extension cord for the outside.
2€/day/person or 10 €/week for electricity because free water on the air of cousance to 2 km
House access from 9am to 12pm from 4pm to 6pm : 5€/ day
House services :
Internet wifi fiber, l electricity, water
Kitchen with microwave, oven, coffee maker, kettle, fridge/freezer, high chair ....
Bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, washing machine 10 kg with organic detergent, changing table
On the commune of Cousance you have services to empty your waste water and to fill the water free.
We are a couple with 2 children of 2 and 3 years old.
We welcome you on our land around our house.
Nice view on the mountains, around the fields
Activities around the place :
- Hiking, walks, waterfalls, lakes, castles, horseback riding, the thermal baths in Lons le Saunier ...
Shops in our village / Station at 2 km.
Activities at home :
Rental of toys, board games eco responsible 3€ per day
or 10€ / week according to the articles
Trampoline / swings and outdoor toys
- Breakfast (coffee or tea or herbal tea + bread + homemade jam + fruit )
- Home made on the spot :
Bread, pizzas, cake / pie of
- Well-being massages
- Oracles, pendulums, magnetism
- Sale of handmade creations
Sopalin, wipes, washable coloring, diapers, bibs, jewelry ...
And toys Eco responsible.
Two large rooms with one double bed each = 20 € /night per room.
Possibility to have a free cot for children under 4 years old.
Changing table and high chair available
Free of charge
- Home schedule 9am to 12pm and 4pm to 6pm on the field no more noise at 10pm because we have kids and for the people on the field.
- House No smoking and
- Animals authorized outside and if sociable with the children and animals (forbidden in the House because we have 2 cats)
- Respect of the Nature outdoor shower use shower gel ... Natural and all waste must be sorted (Household garbage can, blue or compost)
- Alcohol and drug abuse is FORBIDDEN
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
on order 24 hours before
Coffee/tea/goat milk + home-made bread and jam + organic butter + fruit + eggs
- A tent with 3 places = 3 € loan of the tent (that it is 1 day or 1 week) to assemble yourself +
3 € per person/night.
2 € additional persons
Free for children under 13 years old
With help = 2 € / free for the 2nd person
- For vehicles on the ground and outside :
In tourist = 10 €/ night
With assistance 2h/day = 5 €/night
- For a room of 18 m2 each :
In Tourist = 40 € / night / room
With help = 20 € / night / room
Bed 2 places in each room + a cot for children under 3 years and a mattress 1 place .
- From September
A part of the house will be in furnished seasonal renting about 100 m2 + 4000 m2 with vegetable garden, greenhouse, henhouse
Sheets/towels/gloves and cleaning included
- 80€/night 2 days minimum so 160€.
Please contact me before booking
Come and discover this beautiful JURA
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!