Outdoor accommodation at Murols
Your host, Marjolaine
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Independent toilets
- Independent shower
- Independent kitchen
- Independent fridge
- Horses welcome
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Campfire allowed
- Closed land
The Birch Room in The Dragon Forest.
Relax completely in this lovely birch room and let the tranquility envelop you.
You stay in a magical environment in the mountains.
Relax completely in this lovely birch room and let the tranquility envelop you. The birch tree is in many stories inhabited by tree nymphs, who have a nature that is both seductive and playful. Surrender and relax with a delicious cup of steaming hot tea or coffee. Relaxation, rest and connection guaranteed :-)
The sanitary facilities
There is an outside toilet. And there is a hot outdoor shower. Also available in the fall and winter.
There is a common kitchen. Fully equipped.
Other things to watch out for:
- This is an atypical accommodation
- Self Check-in, the key is in the door on arrival
- It is located almost off the grid
- My cats, dogs and goats can visit you. They are not allowed in ;-)
- There is a common indoor kitchen and an outdoor kitchen.
- The toilet and shower are outside.
- Bring your warm sleeping bag and bedding (the comforter is 2 x 2 meters)!
- Or you can book the bed linen separately for 10 euros in cash.
- The room is equipped for 1-2 persons.
- The garden is fenced in case you bring dogs or other animals.
- The room is located on the route of the GR 465.
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!