- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Drying rack
- Independent dry toilets
- Independent solar shower
- Independent kitchen
- Horses welcome
- Bicycle storage
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Self-service bikes
- Kids playground
The property is located between the land (Brocéliande) and the sea (Golfe du Morbihan).
Campénéac is a small village of 1,500 inhabitants at the crossroads of Guer, Mauron, Malestroit and Josselin, both small towns of character. The plot is located in the heart of the countryside.
The nearest town is Ploermel (10,000 inhabitants) with all amenities.
Tourist information and advice available :)
I welcome tents, caravans, minivans, vans and small camping cars on this plot around the vegetable garden, in the shade or in the sun.
Access is easy, close to the D772 road and the greenway (Augan-Ploermel axis), and there's little noise apart from the birds and crickets in summer. Some animals on site: pony, dog, cats, hens, guinea fowl...
The property is in a locality with 3 houses, surrounded by fields. It's an old farmhouse. My parents live in the main farmhouse.
I have renovated an outbuilding in which I live. The property is entirely surrounded by hundred-year-old oak trees and includes a large south-facing orchard and vegetable garden.
Shady or sunny, close to the house, vegetable garden or orchard.
The sanitary facilities
Outdoor solar shower
Outdoor dry toilets
Available: a canvas arbour, to be erected in case of bad weather.
We pull an extension cord to have access to electricity for a small consumption (cell phone).
We provide drinking water in 5L cans, which we take from the fountain, or mains water.
Internet access in the house or next door.
Loan of basic cooking equipment (saucepan, frying pan, crockery, etc.) and basic foodstuffs (salt, pepper, oil, sugar, coffee, tea, garden vegetables).
Ice cubes can be provided free of charge
A terracotta "desert fridge" for storing fruit and vegetables is available.
Please specify any special requests, so we can plan ahead!
Reservations strongly advised to ensure space (especially during school vacations).
Enchanted places (solo/family) :
- La cachette de Merlin in Tréhorenteuc (13 kilometers). In a unique and enchanting setting, you'll meet Merlin and discover the tales and legends of the Val sans Retour, enigmas and magic at the Ecole des Sorciers.
- La porte des secrets at Paimpont (20 kilometers) The show trail offers a sensory immersion in the wonderful world of the forest.
- La forêt de Brocéliande, Val sans retour, in Tréhorenteuc (13 kilometers) Guided walks and storytelling, by bike, on foot or in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Le Poète ferrailleur, Lizio (20 kilometers) A poetic place where dozens of offbeat, ingenious objects come to life, rustle and dance. A must-see!
- Château de Comper - Centre Arthurien in Concoret (27 kilometers) When Viviane, Merlin and Arthur aren't in the forest of Brocéliande, they meet up at Château de Comper. In the park and sheltered by red shale walls, they perpetuate the magic of the Celtic world. They invite you to discover the history and culture of the Arthurian legend...
Unusual leisure parks (for families) :
- L'auberge des voyajoueurs in Monteneuf (12 kilometers) A paradise for pawn addicts, dice fanatics and game enthusiasts. Over 500 games from 5 continents, traditional and contemporary, indoor and outdoor.
- Le Cârouj in Monterfil (40 kilometers) Skittles, shuffleboard, Breton bowls, Saint-Genou horse... traditional and contemporary games, indoors or out.
- Louarnig Park in St Gonnery (54 kilometers) L'écluse des jeux bretons, on the banks of the Canal de Nantes à Brest, is a family leisure park in the heart of Brittany. Here you can discover the Breton heritage in a fun and friendly way.
- L'armoire aux jeux in St Vincent sur Oust (39 kilometers) Unusual, funny, old-fashioned games.... imagined and made from old wooden furniture!
=) there are plenty of other parks, but the ones I'm proposing are unique in Brittany (and even in France)!
Sport in the great outdoors (solo/family):
- Canal de Nantes à Brest, écluse de Montertelot ou de Josselin (20 kilometers) On foot, by bike, canoe, rollerblade.... multiple escapes into a soothing universe.
- Lac au Duc in Ploermel (13 kilometers) Numerous water sports and outdoor activities: canoeing, cycling, fishing, sailing, tennis... Possibility of walking around the lake. Nearby children's playground (free), pony rides and inflatable games (fee payable).
- Domaine de Trémelin in Iffendic (40 kilometers) Numerous water sports and outdoor activities: canoeing, kayaking, tree climbing, horseback riding, fishing, sailing... Several footpaths have been laid out around the pond.
- West Wake Park in Inzinzac-Lochrist (77 kilometers) Nestled in the heart of an old quarry, the setting is atypical and relaxing. The team will help you learn and practice wakeboarding, skiing and kneeboarding from the age of 8... Right next door, the West Aqua Park, an inflatable water play area accessible from age 6!
Approved towns (solo/family):
- Town of Josselin (20 kilometers) Petite Cité de Caractère® (Small Town of Character)
- Town of Paimpont (20 kilometers)
- Ville de Malestroit (24 kilometers) Petite Cité de Caractère® (small town of character)
- Ville de La Gacilly (29 kilometers) don't miss Europe's largest outdoor photo festival
- Rochefort en Terre (40 kilometers), France's favorite village
Some beaches :
- Plage de Moustérian in Séné (57km-45min) small family beach
- Plage de Kerbilouet in Arradon (61km-46min) small family beach
- Plage des Septs iles in Baden (70km-54min) small family beach, island accessible at low tide
- Plage du Goh Velin in St Gildas de Rhuys (78km-56min) small family beach facing Quiberon
- Plage de Carnac (85km-1h02) large, very popular beach
- Plage de sainte barbe in Plouharnel, before Quiberon (86km-1h03) large, popular beach
ideal for surfing
=) There are also plenty of events throughout the year (fest-noz, fêtes maritimes, etc.), a must for soaking up the local culture!
That's my list of essentials :)
The house is located 3 kilometers from the town of Augan: there's a grocery store selling local produce, a small brasserie, a bar-café/concert/show. Lunch available on weekdays and Friday/Saturday evenings.
For further information: (website hidden)
Market days :
- Monday morning in Questembert (39 kilometers)
- Wednesday morning in Guer (15 kilometers)
- Thursday morning in Malestroit (24 kilometers)
- Friday morning in Ploermel (6 kilometers)
- Saturday morning to Josselin (20 kilometers)
- Sunday morning to Plélan le Grand (28 kilometers)
Local produce :
- Seafood and fish
- Cider and apple juice, chouchen
- Kouign-amann, palets, far, apple cake
- Galettes and crêpes
- Cheese and charcuterie (andouille)
Some good restaurants (small budgets)
A l'Orée de la foret in Campénéac
Veg'yann in Augan (vegan)
Les terrasses de l'abbaye in Paimpont
Les ateliers gourmands, Ploermel
La pizzéria du Roi, Paimpont
Some good restaurants (big budgets)
Le Cobh in Ploermel
La Table d'O in Josselin
Le Corps de garde in Malestroit
Maison Tiegezh in Guer
No noise between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
Respect for the premises: leave as clean as when you arrived.
Respect for equipment: furniture, games, etc. (report any damage or breakages so that they can be repaired).
Respect for animals: bees and other insects .... Be careful with the pony's fence: don't feed him without our permission!
Respect for the environment: selective sorting, composting, no chemical products for showers and toilets, attention to water and electricity consumption.
Smoking ok, but no butts on the ground
Children under parents' responsibility
Caravan (with all equipment)
=) available only on certain dates.
10 euros/person per night extra.
Please bring your own sleeping bag.
- Amusement Parks
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
We recommend it 200%. Beautiful setting close to the vegetable garden. The outdoor kitchen is very pretty and functional, as is the solar shower. Ideal for children with the sandbox and swing that were a hit with our daughters.
Eve is very kind and available. A great exchange with her and her parents. And thanks again for the warm welcome and the kind attention ;).
We'll be back for sure!
A night in a corner of paradise! Thank you Eve for your warm welcome!
Our well-being is taken care of, we receive a warm welcome, we are given a choice of location, everything is perfect and cool...
A great site where the only sounds are those of the birds and the vegetables growing in the garden.
Well organized too! Everything you need
Eve-Ingrid's parents had taken over that evening, and were very helpful in finding a place to have dinner.
Eve-Ingrid took care of everything before and after with the same kindness.
Perfect stopover, zero stress....
We were very well received. The place is really pleasant in the middle of nature, well laid out and very tastefully done.
It's a place to remember for future trips.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
We had a wonderful stay with Eve. Eve and her family are warm and welcoming people. The place is magnificent, congratulations again for this beautiful vegetable garden. It was a real pleasure to meet you. I can't recommend you enough to come and pitch your tent.
Very good welcome, very nice place in the middle of nature, I recommend it.
I spent 3 nights at Eve's. A quiet interlude in total simplicity.
Eve is super welcoming and very attentive. The campsite is in the heart of the family's vegetable garden. You'll find all the amenities you need for a pleasant stay.
Nice exchanges with other campers, Eve and her parents.
I hope I'll have the chance to come back.
Thanks again for a great stay.
Incredible location, incredible welcome, a huge favorite ♥️
Eve-Ingrid and her parents have an eye for detail, and everything has been thought out for our comfort... from the outdoor kitchen area to the very clean and pleasant sanitary facilities. The spot where we set up our caravan was perfect, surrounded by century-old trees and games for young and old.
And what can we say about this vegetable garden of happiness around which the facilities are built! Just magical!
What a lovely spot, 15 kms from Paimpont, in a quiet hamlet. There's a vegetable garden, trees for shade, children's games, tables and chairs for lunch, dry toilets and an outdoor shower.
Eve-Ingrid's welcome was very friendly. I recommend it for a green and quiet vacation.
A beautiful place with beautiful people!
A super, bucolic garden to die for... View over the well-tended vegetable garden, in the shade under the hazelnut tree, with functional dry toilet and spacious solar shower. Not overlooked by the owners... Highly recommended!
A warm welcome in Eve's garden overlooking an adorable vegetable garden and Eliot the little pony!
Highly recommended. Eve is a delightful host, who's always happy to share her knowledge of the region.
Thanks again for your warm welcome!