- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Independent dry toilets
- Shower (in house)
- Independent fridge
- Bicycle storage
- Picnic table
- Independent access
The plot is located 15 minutes (by car) from Mont Saint Michel, 25 minutes (by car) from the beaches of the Normandy coast between Avranches and Granville. 2 km from the village of Pontaubault, where the Vélocénie circuit and the GR22 trail pass through.
I offer dry toilets on the site, as well as a "kitchen" area in the outbuilding, and a picnic table outside. I've just moved in, and the improvements will be made gradually. There is easy access to water in front of my house, and several jerry cans are installed on the property.
I provide a bathroom in my house (non-independent access).
Community spirit, sharing, benevolence, mutual aid, respect for others and conviviality are the values that nurture and sustain this place.
A beautiful view of the bay of Mont Saint Michel 400m from the plot, where you can contemplate the magnificent sunsets. The plot overlooks fields. We're in a small hamlet with very little traffic. The site is safe for children on the road side. Pets are welcome, but the plot is not currently fenced on the field side.
the terrain has some shady spots. A flat area for motorhomes/van, however the terrain is generally quite flat.
The sanitary facilities
- independent dry toilets
- a bathroom in my house with schedules to be defined together.
- independently accessible running water in front of the house
- a sink for washing up in the outbuilding (access to water in a jerrycan, kettle for heating water)
- several water jerry cans installed in the grounds (in front of the toilets and in the kitchen area of the outbuilding).
- electricity on site
- a "kitchen" area with fridge/gas cooker/table/kettle/water jerrycan in the outbuilding.
- a large table for 12 people outside and a "terrace" area with a large side table.
- I can supply crockery if required and other basic items if you don't have any (to be discussed)
- a small swing in a tree + a small play area for children in the outbuilding.
- visit Mont Saint Michel and its bay
- Ecomuseum of the Bay
- Ange Michel amusement park
- GR22 and vélocénie hiking trails 2km away
- Crossing the bay of Mont Saint Michel (departure from Genêts)
- A bus service leaves Pontaubault to go to the Mont and another to Avranches.
- The commune offers an electric bike rental service (home delivery).
Please note: here, our dog friends are free to roam the grounds. However, it is necessary to provide a lanyard to tie them up when necessary (when campers arrive to set up, for example, or when children are playing ball... etc). I would like to thank owners in advance for ensuring that their pets' droppings are picked up for the respect of all.
- respect quiet and discretion after dark
- barbecues permitted only in the designated area
- smokers accepted if butts are collected
- respect the bathroom visiting hours that we will have defined together
- pet excrement collection
- garbage is to be deposited on departure at the local collection point, which has a container for household garbage, a container for recyclable waste and a container for glass. It's 800 m from the site (I'll let you know the exact location during your stay).
Possibility of breakfast (€5 / person)
- tea or coffee
- Brioche from the Pontaubault bakery
- Seasonal fruit or fruit juice
- dairy products
- Two double-occupancy tents with mattresses and general camping equipment (price to be discussed).
- rental of combi possible (4 places), price and availability to be discussed.
- Amusement Parks
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
I thank Isabelle for her kindness ++, I spent a very good night, the ground and the common room are clean. I'll definitely go back if I'm ever in the area again, it'll be a pleasure! Thanks again and all the best, see you soon :)
A beautiful place where you feel at home, Isabelle's warm welcome and top-notch service with ecological and sharing values! Kitchen and dining area in the outbuilding, with crockery and appliances at your disposal, top-notch! I recommend ++.
Everything went very smoothly, Isabelle's welcome was perfect, with a big smile. The amenities were perfect.
We were able both to share a convivial moment over an aperitif with the other homecampers and to have our little moments of evening peace and quiet.
We're delighted to have been part of Isabelle's project to renovate this estate.
All our encouragement.
It was so nice to stay with Isabelle!
We were warmly welcomed by a very nice family! This place is always recommended!
Merci pour tout! ????
Isabelle has only recently started out as a Home Camper, and made us feel very welcome. She has a plot of land that's perfect for getting together with friends - a real little camp. The ad conforms to what's on offer.
When we arrived, there were perhaps a few too many dogs for our liking (belonging to other campers), but that's probably because the site was full.
The location is ideal for visiting Mont Saint-Michel and the surrounding area.
Thanks to Isabelle
Very warm welcome and good atmosphere, for a first, Isabelle is top notch.
I wish her every success
Nice welcome but improvements are needed (water, shower and grounds).
Watch out for dog droppings at the entrance!!! Dishes with jerry cans not great... Fairly good, but could do better
Di Mascio L.
A warm welcome. Isabelle is a beautiful person who likes to share: even her bathroom...????.
She guessed my expectations without me having to express myself. I recommend her because I had a wonderful time.
Quiet plot in a good location.
Isabelle is very friendly.
We came to spend a night with my husband. Very nice site in the countryside! Despite Isabelle's absence, we were able to relax and everything was very well indicated with nice words everywhere! Very kind welcome on the phone, full of little touches. Breakfast already prepared! Thank you so much!
Great experience with Isabelle: friendly, helpful and good-humored! I recommend it!
Very warm welcome we were only there for one night but we were able to talk with Isabelle, very accommodating and a nice renovation project underway bravo Isabelle and thank you for the welcome!
Isabelle is a very kind, pleasant and above all welcoming person! She loves what she does and it shows!
Very nice and quiet stay.
I highly recommend Isabelle
Very good welcome and my son had a lot of fun.
Thank you Isabelle.
Isabelle, a tall woman with a head full of ideas and an overflowing serenity, will welcome you with simplicity and sharing!
In a place that will continue to evolve year after year for the benefit of all travelers who pass by! I highly recommend this person with a heart of gold.