- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Toilets (in house)
- Shower (in house)
- Fridge (in house)
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Train or Bus
- Kids playground
Enclosed garden at the back of an 1880 fisherman's house, in the heart of Locmiquelic - left bank of the Lorient harbor.
English-style garden for 2 small tents only!
Sobriety, calm, eco responsibility.
Neighborhood close to shore, coastal path, swimmable cove at high tide.
Shops and services within walking distance: post office, bar-tobacco shop, cafés, coccimarket, bakeries, pharmacy, ATM, delicatessen...
- 2 pitches for small tents
- flat, grassy, shady site
- 1 private driveway for parking bikes and vehicles
- independent access H24 via gate in the driveway adjoining 88 rue de Gaulle
The sanitary facilities
-1 Bathroom on ground floor (8h/22h)
-1 WC on ground floor (H24)
-1 cold water tap on terrace (H24)
- 1 clothes rack on terrace
- electricity: outlets + extension lead on terrace
- internet: wifi on terrace
- Small room at the bottom of the garden for storing backpacks or sleeping in bad weather
- Shared kitchen (oven, hob, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, condiments...)
- Garden furniture (table, chairs, deckchairs)
- Shared shaded terrace
- Recycling bins in the driveway
Locmiquelic is one of the gateways to the Interceltic Festival (by batobus day & night)
Close to Port-louis (heritage, museums and seaside activities)
800m from the pen mané marshes, a remarkable natural area classified as Natura 2000 - PMR marsh loop and GR (from Port-louis to Pont du Bonhomme) for hikers, birdwatchers, etc.
bicycle and pedestrian links to the small seaside towns of Gâvres, Riantec and Port-Louis
- bus stop 300 m away
- Close to the ports of Ste Catherine and Pen Mané, from where you can take the ferry to Lorient Keroman and Lorient Centre respectively. The 7-minute Batobus crossing (€1.50) is a must if you want to get close to the spirit of this magnificent harbor.
- Selective sorting
- Responsible water use
- silence after 11pm
- respect for cats and chickens
- Bar / Restaurant
- Canoe / Kayak
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
Great stay at Claire's who is adorable and very welcoming, the garden is beautiful and the whole family is very friendly :)