Private camping rentals at La Farlède
- Animals welcome
- Drinking water
- Independent dry toilets
- Wireless internet
- Independent shower
- Parking onsite
- Picnic table
- Closed land
- Independent access
- Train or Bus
Welcome to La Pierre Blanche, an eco-environment in the making.
There are 3 of us: Cédric, 37, a farmer and holistic care provider, Abigail, 36, an English teacher and both parents of baby K, 8 months old.
The vocation of our place:
Here, people and nature are at the heart of our project.
Market gardening, a vegetable garden in summer, welcoming schoolchildren, volunteers from all over the world, spirituality...
If these words ring a bell, then welcome!
Here, you'll have your own space in a beautiful olive and fig grove, a fenced-in plot overlooking Mont Coudon.
A forest, hiking trails and Provencal village within walking distance.
Nearby, the Mediterranean and all its activities, the town of Toulon 30 minutes away by car and a multitude of activities.
We're in a natural setting just a few minutes from the city and the sea!
In the olive grove where you can stay, the terrain is fairly flat and stony. There is no shade for camper vans, as the trees are pruned.
Easy access via a flat 200-meter path.
No maximum size for vehicles.
The sanitary facilities
An outdoor shower with cold water and a dry toilet are available.
Internet access is available via a wifi box.
A camping stove can be provided, as well as crockery and cutlery.
For electricity, the socket is outside, but an extension cord can be used if required.
Cell phones can be recharged easily.
Just a few yards away are:
-a park with century-old olive trees, with picnic facilities.
- a hiking trail to the top of Mont Coudon.
- the possibility of helping in the vegetable garden or greenhouse.
- a visit to the Partegal mill.
- Beaches at Toulon, le Pradet, Hyères, Carqueiranne, Six Fours les plages...
- forest and river at Meounes, Pierrefeu, Krapa des baudels...
- flea market in Hyères
- organic fruit and vegetable market in La Farlède on Tuesdays
- restaurants/bars in la Farlède, Hyères, Toulon,...
- club in la valette, Toulon
- shopping in la Garde, la Valette
- Golf in la Garde
Respect for neighbors and common areas (parking) is essential.
- no smoking or alcohol
- social pets as we have 2 large female dogs
- garbage to be disposed of in garbage cans on chemin de la pierre blanche
- no loud music
- no fire
2 tents for 2 people with all equipment included
- Amusement Parks
- Bar / Restaurant
- Cultural visits
- Surfing / Sailing
Exact location information is provided after a booking is confirmed.
No reviews yet
Stay here and be the first to give this host a review!